Getting Back Into Online Poker Got Some Questions...

So I haven't played online poker in over a year and a half... I just decided I was going to get back into it...low stakes 1/2 limitwere have all the players moved to ( i noticed on cardplayer room review that partypoker doesn't support US players, this correct?)if the party poker stuff is true were did all the US players move to? what have i missed in online poker?what sites are the best as far as software and weak players currently? any additional information that you think would be necessary would be much appreciated as well thanks for your time!Sullyalso what software add on do you use to track play and keep records I forgot the program i was using before... pokertracker? ahh i forget :club: anything new out?

Pokertracker 3 is out.....I still have regular PTIf you play anywhere other than PokerStars, set up rakeback before you download the site. (See my link or any of the other posters soon to follow !)The big 2 right now are PokerStars and Fulltilt. I like both, for different reasons. PS has no rakeback, but has a great store for stuff or cash for points. The 1/2 short handed limit games are pretty soft (meaning I stink and I can win at that level) FT has much better graphics and rakeback, but the games are tougher, IMO. Both of these sites have echecks so it is easy to deposit right from your checking acct.Absolute and UB are probably next in line. Both of these sites have had cheating issues in the past year, with an insider seeing hole cards at high level cash games and tourneys. Because of that many "in the know" players refuse to play there. That leaves plenty of fish. Absolute has the best rakeback and bonus program, because they do not deduct bonus money from your rakeback. I heard that might change soon. 1/2 short handed is soft.Bodog is soft, but doesn't have many games going. They do have 100% redeposit bonuses right now. The software makes me want to take a gun to my own head.TexasHoldEm.com is new, so I haven't played there yet.