Wednesday On The Hardcore Poker Show- Poker Tells Expert Joe Navarro

Wednesday at 8 PM (eastern) on sirius 186 or live on the web at www.hardcorepokershow.com ALSO.... EPT Presenter Kara Scott to discuss how it felt paying up on the prop bet she lost to us.... and her bunny suit. http://youtube.com/watch?v=1MVjY-uzYzc And your chance to talk to former FBI Human Behaviour Expert Joe Navarro: The man even the pros turn to when it comes to reading opponents. If this guy can't help you.... well, I'll wear a bunny suit...

1st question for Joe:Have you ever killed anyone with that gun?2nd question for Joe:Did you ever want to kill Phil Hellmuth during the Poker Camps?3rd question for Joe:Be honest now, How many times when you lean over and look down at someone's feet for a tell do they think you are checking them out and they give you their number? How many name pros?

1st question for Joe:Have you ever killed anyone with that gun?2nd question for Joe:Did you ever want to kill Phil Hellmuth during the Poker Camps?3rd question for Joe:Be honest now, How many times when you lean over and look down at someone's feet for a tell do they think you are checking them out and they give you their number? How many name pros?
I like the third question.... mind if we use it?
Wednesday at 8 PM (eastern) on sirius 186 or live on the web at www.hardcorepokershow.com ALSO.... EPT Presenter Kara Scott to discuss how it felt paying up on the prop bet she lost to us.... and her bunny suit. http://youtube.com/watch?v=1MVjY-uzYzc And your chance to talk to former FBI Human Behaviour Expert Joe Navarro: The man even the pros turn to when it comes to reading opponents. If this guy can't help you.... well, I'll wear a bunny suit...
I really don't see how you are going to beat last weeks show with that Alan guy on there, but I guess I will give this weeks a listen anyways :club: I really liked Joe's book.Here are some pictures of Kara Scott in her bunny suit ....karascott1.jpgkarascott2.jpgkarascott3.jpgkarascott4.jpg

lol... ya know what I want to ask him? Whether or not he watched Roger Clemens testify..... :)BTW, Victor Ramdin added to tonight's show..

Ask Victor if he remembers me, I was 3 seats to his left for about 2 hours during event 14 at WSOP 2006. Ask him what he remembers most about me. Also does he like that play I made when 1 guy raised UTG, got 5 callers and I went all in with pocket Qs?

If you're going to put a hottie in a bunny costume make it more like this one:playboybunny26vu.png
Well done John. Clearly we are now left with only 2 ways to go.Take it to the next level, or drop it off a cliff.BOMBS AWAY! :club:Gaybunny.jpg
Well done John. Clearly we are now left with only 2 ways to go.Take it to the next level, or drop it off a cliff.BOMBS AWAY! :club:Gaybunny.jpg
Bump for showtime...... one more week of contest..

Another question for JoeDoes caffeine dull or accentuate tells?Which tells are better to look for in a beer drinker? coffee drinker? Smoker?Lastly: Look at Victor..are you sure he doesn't remember me?

Another question for JoeDoes caffeine dull or accentuate tells?Which tells are better to look for in a beer drinker? coffee drinker? Smoker?Lastly: Look at Victor ..are you sure he doesn't remember me?
He must have read this thread and decided to fore go the Hardcore inquisition.I'd run from the poker mighty latex one too if I were him. :club: