Iq Test/game

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Finally got 26. Had the right idea but really need to work on typing skills.120 more levels of this shit?
I too am stuck on 26...pm me?

Level 43 broke on me. I was clicking and dragging, and now the text is stuck as if I'm holding down the mouse button. I keep clicking and can't do anything now. Is there a way to go back without starting everything over?

Level 43 broke on me. I was clicking and dragging, and now the text is stuck as if I'm holding down the mouse button. I keep clicking and can't do anything now. Is there a way to go back without starting everything over?
I looked and the only way is if you know the password to one of the previous levels, then it will take you to that level.
I looked and the only way is if you know the password to one of the previous levels, then it will take you to that level.
Well, I started back at 26 cause i remember that one since everyone in here was talking about it.
Same here.