Let Me Have It. Flopped Straight And Bet Weak

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($25.80)UTG+1 ($19.35)MP1 ($44.80)MP2 ($18.95)MP3 ($5)CO ($27.55)Button ($2.90)Hero ($21.85)BB ($21.05)Preflop: Hero is SB with Jspade.gif, 9club.gif. 2 folds, MP1 calls $0.25, 3 folds, Button calls $0.25, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: ($1) Qspade.gif, Kdiamond.gif, Tspade.gif(4 players)Hero checks, BB checks, MP1 bets $2.25, Button folds, Hero raises to $4.75, BB folds, MP1 calls $2.50.Turn: ($10.50) 5spade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP1 checks.River: ($10.50) Kspade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP1 checks.Final Pot: $10.50Did I weenie out here? I think I did, but would like a little clarification from the group. Let me have it. What do you feel the bet sizes should be?Thanks

Did I weenie out here? I think I did, but would like a little clarification from the group. Let me have it. What do you feel the bet sizes should be?
At least you know that you screwed this one up pretty badly. Villain's overbet on this coordinated flop looks like 2-pair most of the time. Make it $7. If he calls, you can shove any turn for a little less than the pot. That will make your turn decision much easier and not leave you with determining the amount to bet to max. riv value.Leading the flop would be better. Then you can 3-bet AI.