Hands from a recent session

$1/$2 Hold'Em FullTilt - 9 handedecon_timFolded to MP2 who raises to $2, folded around, econ_tim calls, BB calls.Flop [5 :diamond: 4 :club: K :spade: ]econ_timTurn [3d]econ_tim bets $2, MP2 folds.econ_tim wins 5BB.Figure this is great situation to C/R. Figure out if MP2 has a K and get out crappy draws.econ_timUTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 raises to $2, 1 fold, CO calls, econ_tim calls, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls.Flop [T :diamond: 9 :heart: 3 :diamond: ]UTG checks, MP1 raises to $2, econ_tim 3 bets, 2 folds, MP1 calls.Turn [2 :diamond: ]econ_tim bets, MP1 calls.River [ Q :club: ] MP1 bets, econ_tim raises, MP1 calls.econ_tim.Glad I played my flush draw so agressively, ended up being a huge pot.econ_timUTG raises, 6 folds, SB calls, BB calls.Flop [ Q :heart: 5 :spade: A :diamond: ]SB checks, econ_tim bets, UTG calls, SB calls.Turn [ 7 :heart: ]SB checks, econ_tim folds, UTG calls $1 all-in.River [7 :club: ]SB shows 55 for Fives full of Sevens, UTG shows QQ for Queens full of sevens, UTG wins 10.5BBSometimes 2 pair can be easy to lay down.econ_tim4 folds, MP3 calls, econ_tim calls, SB folds.Flop [ 7 :club: Q :club: 6:club: ]BB bets, MP3 calls, econ_tim calls.Turn [ J :diamond: ]BB bets, MP3 calls, econ_tim calls.River [ T :diamond: ]BB checks, MP3 checks, econ_tim bets, BB calls, MP3 calls.econ_tim wins 17BB (!)2nd nut flush is good to slowplay, no?econ_timFolded to me, econ_tim raises, SB folds, BB calls.Flop [ 4 :diamond: A :heart: 6 :heart: ]BB checks, econ_tim bets, BB calls.Turn [Q :heart: ]BB checks, econ_tim bets, BB calls.River [J :spade: ]BB checks, econ_tim checks.econ_tim wins 5BB.(Hand history showed BB had [7 :diamond: 4 :heart: ])The BB was a Tard. He called a raise earlier with A2o, so who knows what he is defending with? I probably should have bet the river.

Raise KQs preflop.Raise KTs preflop from the CO. Cap the turn.Fold Q7s preflop. The turn fold is read dependent. I don't do it much...he could be raising the A :club: T :D .I like everything else.

Hand 3: Jesus christ, full tilt is so much tighter than most sitesHand 4: Cap the turn
A bit too rock garden, it seems, especially in the 1-2 games :? The 2-4 razz is very juicy, though, since most people don't know how to play razz.As for the hands:1) Nice check raise. I'd do that every time also.2) Nicely done.3) Eh... turn fold is close. You would've lost a bundle on the river, but if you were just against 55 you'd get the same betting patterns and win a nice one. I'd say this is read dependent - would SB reraise with anything less than a set here? Would UTG be raising with A :club: K :D thinking he is still ahead?4)Cap turn as everyone else said. I'm amazed at how many players on 1-2 in FTP do the turn check raise with a set, though - it makes me respect them a lot more.5)Checking the river is fine. He mightve had a weak ace or something if he's so fishy, as you said.
btw, does anyone else like isolating with a 3bet preflop in the 99 hand? maybe if you were on the button instead of SB...hmmm...
i like the idea of a reraise here...granted, the only person you're gonna knock out is the BB, but you will also gain a decent amount of information here depending on your opponent's reaction. after all, he could be opening with almost anything.dave.