Both are unknowns, they had been playing at the other table until the two merged into one. Before the button shoved, he started timing. It seemed a little synthetic, but I was planning to call until I saw the BB shove to isolate. If I call and lose, I have about 3k behind. Opinions?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t200 (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button (t1530)SB (t3475)BB (t2425)Hero (t5480)UTG+1 (t1100)MP1 (t6600)MP2 (t740)MP3 (t1305)CO (t4345)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Tclub.gif, Tspade.gif. Hero raises to t500, 5 folds, Button raises to t1530, 1 fold, BB raises to t2425, Hero folds.

I am never folding 10 10 there given those odds.These are $1 donks dude, not tight aggressive sharks. You have both of their ranges destroyed and folding here is certainly a mistake.

BBs range should be pretty tight..We opened from utg and then got a shove in late position, and hes overshoving knowing hes going to go to showdown for at least 60 percent, if not all 100 percent, of his stack...I've never played one of these before but I'm probably folding, although its tempting getting 2.47:1

I am never folding 10 10 there given those odds.These are $1 donks dude, not tight aggressive sharks. You have both of their ranges destroyed and folding here is certainly a mistake.
Just because it's a $1 doesn't mean they all play like idiots. Hero does not have both of their ranges destroyed at all. I'd instacall button's shove but once the BB comes over the top I'm outta there. He's coming over the top of a UTG raise and a shortie push in front. That's gotta be a big pair.

Yeah, I think you played this hand correctly. I don't understand how people want a call with just TT. I mean, at best we are coinflipping. There is definitely a better spot to get our money in especially with the size of our stack. When BB overshoves, what are we beating? I can see the call of the button, but we are not getting enough value only having TT. On top of that, we don't exactly know how villains are playing, why risk at this moment with such a marginal hand.