Any Good Strategies For Razz Poker?

Hello to all the poker lovers.I am genuinely interested in poker games but the area I amkeenly interested is Razz Poker. I have been trying my hand on this and I have developed a liking for this. I want to be good at this game and for this I would like to know any good strategies that can help me to be a better player.Hope that you people would help your poker friend.

Well, at the risk of embarrassing myself, here's a series of razz strategy articles I wrote for a website I am no longer associated with:http://www.bonusinternetpoker.com/poker-strategy/razz/VERY basic stuff, but I think it can get anyone started. Just like any poker varient, once you move up to higher levels (I'd say 1/2 or higher online) the game becomes more complex. Then your best learning comes from participating in the strategy forums here.

I think a big key is the first three cards--the advice I've been getting is to play three to an eight...but it gets complicated. Also, search razz poker on amazon and find some good books...reading is fundamental to getting better.

I read Hellmuth's razz section and it really helped me out a lot. When I first started out I just visualized my opponents hole cards as A2 and played it from there. It helped me to see what their best low could be and play from there.