negreanu coming to ohio state

nope...didn't say anything really.
Start 10k in chips, blinds 25-50 20 minutes (if i remember correctly)Eventually the levels change to like 15 minutes. I wish they were longer but he doesn´t change it cause it gets pretty late by the time the final table is there. It is fun however to play with 10k in chips...just sometimes it would suck when you are short stacked and only have 15 minutes a level....With that all being said, it probably is the best home game I´ve played in.- Jordan
Not bad. Now I gotta brush up on NL, I haven't played that in sooooo long.And jesus, I'll prolly have 9000000 tells. Haven't played live in a semester either.I have no shot 8)
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you not get tickets at the door?
Tyler?!?! You are still alive? I emailed you last week....did you get it? I´ll be back in six days...bleh.- Jordan
Wow long time no see, I'm doing great. You should come down for the thursday game sometime if you can ever make it. We switched up to 10,000 starting chips and 25-50 blinds etc. Good game. I haven't checked my email here recently, as I haven't had much internet access and have been working alot...Though I'm trying to get into this OSU thing on sunday, unfortunantly I dunno anyone willing to share a friend pass...Maybe I can come up one day for the tourney you've been talking about up there. You going on sunday? I think I might get one of these guys to buy me a ticket for the open to all tourney and try to make a friend for the seminar Danny's holding. I'll pm you my new Cell # too. Take care and tell me all about your trip.Cheers,Tyler

Werd bro. I get back next monday and will be in the game Friday. If you want in, email me or post here and I´ll tell Jarrod. Should be fun.I´ll post more later, I´m playing right now.- Jordan

I definetly want in Jordan, so if you could get me in...i'd appreciate it.
Well email me again with your cell phone or something and I´ll give you a call when I get home. Leave your name as well.Oh, and go ahead and email Jarrod and just request to be in for next week. Just be like, ¨Hey I want in the game for next week. I´m new so I don´t know how to RSVP so I thought I´d just drop you a line. Thanks, I look forward to playing with ya.¨I dunno, something like that..but I´ll mention to him that I´m bringing a new guy.- Jordan
We gonna meet somewhere or something?
I think he's referring to me saying we were all gonna meet on Sunday. I'm still in for meeting. I think s_dogg and AlexHops would be the best to decide a place, since they know the area. I've been on the campus once in my life. Any suggestions on a place and time??Besides s_dogg, AlexHops, and myself....who else is going to meet up??

I read this in the school newspaper todayLeaman said about 60 participants have signed up and they are expecting 300. He said the number of rounds they will be having will depend on the number of people entering.The tourneyment will consist of tables of eight to 10 people, and the winner of each table will win a gift card to a local area business, Leaman said. The winner of the entire tournament will win an engraved gold bracelet purchased by Habitat for Humanity, he said.This tourney structure seems pretty crappy. I imagine that it is pretty tough to run a successful mtt tourney, so this is probably the best they could do. I better go practice some SNGs!

Sorry, I was referring to us as a whole...you know, one big ol FCP orgy 8)Structure looked pretty juicy to me...25/50 blinds @ 10000 chips increasing at every 20 mins right? Do they skyrocket later on or something?

Sorry, I was referring to us as a whole...you know, one big ol FCP orgy 8)Structure looked pretty juicy to me...25/50 blinds @ 10000 chips increasing at every 20 mins right? Do they skyrocket later on or something?
This is for a home game I attend. Not the OSU game thing. Sorries.- Jordan

Each time i go out now i see new advertisements for the buckeye hold em tournament. Theres new flyers and stuff written on the side walk. Article this morning said their expecting even more people now, prolly round 300. Winner gets gold bracelet and theres 2000 in prizes. If the FCPers decide to get together im game. http://www.thelantern.com/media/paper333/n...on-951287.shtml thas the article from the school paper.

so the winner of each table gets a prize, is this the format that is going to continue? Table winner advances? or is that just for first round? i wonder because i usually fair better in carry-your chip tournaments although im fairly confident that i can still winn a table of 8 - 10 ppl within the first hour but i dunno how they expect to get all 300 pplko'd in 4 hrs. Although from what im hearing not that many ppl have signed up yet.

like I said on another post DN...looking forward to meeting you and hearing you speak. Hopefully I'll get to the final table and get to bust you too! :club:

i was just asking. ive always wondered how different celebrities would react to stuff like that. and since you are so open with us, we would know where you are and could suprise you all the time. Its cool that you would be ok with it.If I didnt have a week full of 8am finals i would drive up there. And chance of you coming to UMD? We dont ahve anything planned, but I would be willing try and set somthing like the OSU thing up. In know you are a busy man. Just an idea.

I'm coming to this event at Ohio State on Saturday. If there are like 300 people going to the tourney, how will winning your table get you to the finals. That would mean like at most 80 people max. Unless it's changed and the last 9 get in. Either way I'm gonna try my hardest to do well. And to Daniel, it's a real honor to have a top pro play with us. Thanks again from the buckeye nation from coming