negreanu coming to ohio state

Hah, yep. This is Mary.There is currently around 45 signed up. I am estimating around 150-200 by next Wednesday - the final registery day.If you are unable to make it to the Info Center at OSU before the event, please try and make arrangements with friends or others already going that are willing and able to sign-up and pay for you. If that is completely out of the question we will most likely have an extra table or two to welcome "walk-ins" and last minute folk. This will be very limited.There is no way to order tickets through the mail, sorry.
Thanks you for answering.Also, thank you to AlexHoops for going to get me a ticket, even though I never talked to him in my life until today. Thanks, guy.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, yep. This is Mary.There is currently around 45 signed up. I am estimating around 150-200 by next Wednesday - the final registery day.If you are unable to make it to the Info Center at OSU before the event, please try and make arrangements with friends or others already going that are willing and able to sign-up and pay for you. If that is completely out of the question we will most likely have an extra table or two to welcome "walk-ins" and last minute folk. This will be very limited.There is no way to order tickets through the mail, sorry.
Thanks you for answering.Also, thank you to AlexHoops for going to get me a ticket, even though I never talked to him in my life until today. Thanks, guy.
hmmm... i seem to remember fryer saying this in the NFL Draft thread
And Buck the Fukeyes.
:shock: the gig's up fry

If any of y'all in Columbus want to buy me a ticket/take me to see Daniel, I'll urinate on a wolverine for you. PM me or something. I'd be so thankful...you just have no idea...

Jordan...I'll try, but if you're not gonna be back for 12 more days, it wont' matter. This is all happening on the 15th. So 12 days would be the 17th. PM me though, and if you'll be back I'll see what I can do.I might be able to get one extra OSU student to go, so that would only get one person in...since Jordan tried to hook me up, I'll give him first dibs...if he's not in town, I'll post something and the first one to e-mail me will get to go to the speech. I guess that's the only fair way to do it. About tickets...I won't be able to get back down there until Monday, so here's what I'll do. If anyone wants tickets, e-mail me at s_dogg10@hotmail.com and let me know. I'll have you send me $10, either neteller or paypal (I don't want to buy spend $50 or $60 bucks and be stuck with 5-6 extra tickets...not that I don't trust yall, but gotta cover me rear) and I'll pick up all tickets that I have money for on Monday. Depending on where you live, I'll either mail them to you, or meet you early on Sunday to give you the tickets...your choice. This does involve you to trust me that I won't take you $10 and run, but if I did that, I wouldn't be able to come back here, and I like this place way too much :club: So...if there is anything else I can do, let me know, and e-mail me if you want tickets!

Thanks for the offer S-dogg. AlexHoops has offered to get my ticket for me though. We should still meet up before the tourney though. Maybe all meet at the same place/time to greet and all. We can figure that out closer. You all will have to help me with where to park and all that too.

Parking should be interesting...There's a garage next to the Ohio Union, but I'm not sure if it's open to the public. I'll have to try to check on that.

I wanted to bring this back up, since it's this coming weekend. So far, I know s_dogg, AlexHops, and myself are going to be playing in the tourney. Any other FCPers going to be playing?? Or going to the...umm...speech (for lack of a better word)??Also, I got an AOL IM from an "OhioStateBuck08" which I am guessing was related to this, or mad cause I took a few jabs at OSU. :club::D If it's YOU, then PM me if you had a question or wanted an autograph.I was planning on having all the FCPers meet before, so we would know who each other are before th tourney starts and BS...or whatever. Let me know what you guys think for a place and time.Anyway, reply or PM me if you're going to be there and wanna meet up.

Jordan...I'll try, but if you're not gonna be back for 12 more days, it wont' matter. This is all happening on the 15th. So 12 days would be the 17th. PM me though, and if you'll be back I'll see what I can do.I might be able to get one extra OSU student to go, so that would only get one person in...since Jordan tried to hook me up, I'll give him first dibs...if he's not in town, I'll post something and the first one to e-mail me will get to go to the speech. I guess that's the only fair way to do it. About tickets...I won't be able to get back down there until Monday, so here's what I'll do. If anyone wants tickets, e-mail me at s_dogg10@hotmail.com and let me know. I'll have you send me $10, either neteller or paypal (I don't want to buy spend $50 or $60 bucks and be stuck with 5-6 extra tickets...not that I don't trust yall, but gotta cover me rear) and I'll pick up all tickets that I have money for on Monday. Depending on where you live, I'll either mail them to you, or meet you early on Sunday to give you the tickets...your choice. This does involve you to trust me that I won't take you $10 and run, but if I did that, I wouldn't be able to come back here, and I like this place way too much :club: So...if there is anything else I can do, let me know, and e-mail me if you want tickets!
Yea, I realized I´d miss the event by a day. Bummer.But, I will be playing in that game the next Friday that I told you about. Are you going to try and check it out? If you don´t have a ride -maybe- I could pick you up sometime and go. Jarrod, the guy who hosts the game, is cool and lets me bring random people to the game...probably cause he trusts me as I brought a lot of people to the game over the summer.Anyways, let me know.- Jordan

he added me to the e-mail list and I got an e-mail yesterday saying the game is cancelled this week. I'll probably try to make it to the next one he has though and check it out. Sounds like fun. Thanks again!

I wanted to bring this back up, since it's this coming weekend. So far, I know s_dogg, AlexHops, and myself are going to be playing in the tourney. Any other FCPers going to be playing?? Or going to the...umm...speech (for lack of a better word)??Also, I got an AOL IM from an "OhioStateBuck08" which I am guessing was related to this, or mad cause I took a few jabs at OSU. :club::D If it's YOU, then PM me if you had a question or wanted an autograph.I was planning on having all the FCPers meet before, so we would know who each other are before th tourney starts and BS...or whatever. Let me know what you guys think for a place and time.Anyway, reply or PM me if you're going to be there and wanna meet up.
I'd like to go, but I still haven't heard back from anyone willing to buy me a ticket :cry:

I will be helping a friend move on Sunday (GRRR!) and I won't be able to go. Make sure that someone takes him to Flying Pizza before he leaves, he will want to come back all the time, being a veg freak and all.

he added me to the e-mail list and I got an e-mail yesterday saying the game is cancelled this week. I'll probably try to make it to the next one he has though and check it out. Sounds like fun. Thanks again!
Yea, I emailed him about next week to reserve me a spot.I´m down for then and excited to get back to playing. Let me know if you need a ride or something and maybe we can work something out. Just driving all the way down to Campus is kinda outta the way from Westerville. Do you have any friends that play from Campus?- Jordan

actually I don't know too many people on campus anymore...most of my friends graduated the past 2 quarters. I live in Westerville now, so it shouldn't be too far from me. I'll definetly PM you though, I'm looking forward to going.

actually I don't know too many people on campus anymore...most of my friends graduated the past 2 quarters. I live in Westerville now, so it shouldn't be too far from me. I'll definetly PM you though, I'm looking forward to going.
Yea. PM me or email me. I´ll give you my cell number too, and we can get stuff together for that Friday.Oh yea, try to check your email frequently around Sunday-Mon. cause that is normally when the email goes out for the game and it will fill up within the day the email is released.If you do get screwed though I´ll be sure to bust Jarrod´s balls and hopefully get you in. :wink: - Jordan
nope...didn't say anything really.
Start 10k in chips, blinds 25-50 20 minutes (if i remember correctly)Eventually the levels change to like 15 minutes. I wish they were longer but he doesn´t change it cause it gets pretty late by the time the final table is there. It is fun however to play with 10k in chips...just sometimes it would suck when you are short stacked and only have 15 minutes a level....With that all being said, it probably is the best home game I´ve played in.- Jordan

GOD DAMNIT this thread makes me mad. My sister lives a hour from there. I could sooooooooooo go if this wasn't about the busiest weekend for me. Ever. DC 101 chilli cookoff? Friends bachelor party?Announce your plans sooner Mr. Negreanu! Grrrrrrr

I'd like to go, but I still haven't heard back from anyone willing to buy me a ticket  :cry:
You got my PM, right?
Yes I did. And Boilermaker just bought me a ticket. I'll be there, and in rare form 8)