Wpt La Poker Classic

Day 1 starts today for Haba.Live updates from WPT:wpt.jpgGL HABADABA!! 12:00 "Im not gonna drink, party, talk politics, or gripe about anything until I take this sucker down!"12:02 "YIKES! This is gonna be rough LOL"12:03 "Just raised with 5-2 suited three callers and lost"12:07 "Practicing my golf swing under the table between hands"12:09 "Oops that wasnt a club handle LOL"12:11 "Im out but very happy with my play"GG Haba!

No, he's an anti-couch joke account.Thread here if you've missed it:Suited_Up's couch, a must read if you're bored
Hi drcossack,Although you are correct about the anti-couch information, in the future please point folks to the good side instead of evil.PactIm placing three thousand seven hundred and sixteen PACTpts and ten dollars bonus money into your accountregards,
Hi drcossack,Although you are correct about the anti-couch information, in the future please point folks to the good side instead of evil.PactIm placing three thousand seven hundred and sixteen PACTpts and ten dollars bonus money into your accountregards,
I'm sorry, but didn't you realize I'm a couch supporter?