New Blood For The Razz Sharks

Any advice? Not sure what kind I'm looking for here. Is a call on 6th bad in this spot? Villain is not too smart, calls 3rd most times with 2 to an 8 low. Even if he had an 8 low made, I have a lot of live outs don't I?PokerStars Game #15390555770: Razz Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2008/02/19 - 01:17:59 (ET)Table 'Dziban IV' 8-maxSeat 1: Passtimer ($16.90 in chips) Seat 2: scrappdogg13 ($18.85 in chips) Seat 3: nantelope ($21.40 in chips) Seat 4: MLS34 ($32.55 in chips) Seat 5: D0MlNATI0N ($13.35 in chips) Seat 6: SuperTilt666 ($20.20 in chips) Seat 7: zztoprules ($20 in chips) Seat 8: luigibello ($10.75 in chips) Passtimer: posts the ante $0.05scrappdogg13: posts the ante $0.05nantelope: posts the ante $0.05MLS34: posts the ante $0.05D0MlNATI0N: posts the ante $0.05SuperTilt666: posts the ante $0.05zztoprules: posts the ante $0.05luigibello: posts the ante $0.05*** 3rd STREET ***Dealt to Passtimer [7s]Dealt to scrappdogg13 [4d 2s 9h]Dealt to nantelope [Qd]Dealt to MLS34 [Js]Dealt to D0MlNATI0N [Qh]Dealt to SuperTilt666 [9s]Dealt to zztoprules [Th]Dealt to luigibello [9d]D0MlNATI0N: brings in for $0.25SuperTilt666: folds zztoprules: folds luigibello: calls $0.25Passtimer: folds scrappdogg13: calls $0.25nantelope: folds MLS34: folds *** 4th STREET ***Dealt to scrappdogg13 [4d 2s 9h] [3d]Dealt to D0MlNATI0N [Qh] [6s]Dealt to luigibello [9d] [4s]scrappdogg13: bets $0.50D0MlNATI0N: folds luigibello: calls $0.50*** 5th STREET ***Dealt to scrappdogg13 [4d 2s 9h 3d] [6c]Dealt to luigibello [9d 4s] [As]luigibello: bets $1scrappdogg13: calls $1*** 6th STREET ***Dealt to scrappdogg13 [4d 2s 9h 3d 6c] [Ts]Dealt to luigibello [9d 4s As] [8s]luigibello: bets $1scrappdogg13: ?

FWIW This doesn't look like new blood to me.My line here:after the 7 folds, call.Bet 4th.Raise 5th. You're drawing insanely good against this guy with only two outs gone. You may even be ahead here, but I'd be willing to say that you're the favorite here even if you don't at this point. Would not be shocked if he had a 98 or a 97.Call 6th.Raise/call if you improve to a seven on 7th, cap if you improve to anything better. Call if you improve to an eight. If he's betting his lead on 7th a lot, call with the 9 too. If he's been checking a ton, then leads, it's safe to say you can fold 7th.I'm really debating between completing with the 9 on 3rd or just calling. This is honestly one of the best spots you can be in with a nine (two gone, one out gone, two baby cards). Re-evaluating my own play, I complete with the 9 here, but you're honestly not giving up much ev either way if you just limp with the 9 here.

FWIW This doesn't look like new blood to me.My line here:after the 7 folds, call.Bet 4th.Raise 5th. You're drawing insanely good against this guy with only two outs gone. You may even be ahead here, but I'd be willing to say that you're the favorite here even if you don't at this point. Would not be shocked if he had a 98 or a 97.Call 6th.Raise/call if you improve to a seven on 7th, cap if you improve to anything better. Call if you improve to an eight. If he's betting his lead on 7th a lot, call with the 9 too. If he's been checking a ton, then leads, it's safe to say you can fold 7th.I'm really debating between completing with the 9 on 3rd or just calling. This is honestly one of the best spots you can be in with a nine (two gone, one out gone, two baby cards). Re-evaluating my own play, I complete with the 9 here, but you're honestly not giving up much ev either way if you just limp with the 9 here.
This is all good. When I saw your starting hand I was like, umm, fold, but obviously, you're in a great spot. Once I get to fifth street, I would get very aggressive. You're not folding this hand by sixth/seventh street unless things go very badly, because by then there'll be too much in the pot to fold I think.

Against an unknown, I definitely call 7th. Agaisnt someone who has been betting his lead every 7th, I definitely call. Against someone who's been very passive, this is tougher to answer.Honestly, in that case, I'd be willing to fold this had I seen his showdowns on 7th if I had seen what he's been betting with go to showdown, depending on what that was. If I know he's capable of betting UI, I'm definitely calling UI. If I know he's betting improved, then I fold.All these points are things to pay attention to and take note of, because there are definitely times to commit yourself to showdown with a 9, and there are times not to.