Full House Facing River Bet

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($5.35)BB ($7.80)Hero ($12.05)MP ($6.25)Button ($5.45)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Tspade.gif, Jspade.gif. Hero raises to $0.3, 2 folds, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20.Flop: ($0.90) Kheart.gif, Tdiamond.gif, Tclub.gif(3 players)SB bets $0.5, BB folds, Hero calls $0.50.Turn: ($1.90) Kspade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero checks.River: ($1.90) 7club.gif(2 players)SB bets $2.5What do we do here? No reads on villain, can we lay this down easily?I'm aware that i played the whole hand poorly :club:

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($5.35)BB ($7.80)Hero ($12.05)MP ($6.25)Button ($5.45)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Tspade.gif, Jspade.gif. Hero raises to $0.3, 2 folds, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20.Flop: ($0.90) Kheart.gif, Tdiamond.gif, Tclub.gif(3 players)SB bets $0.5, BB folds, Hero calls $0.50.Turn: ($1.90) Kspade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero checks.River: ($1.90) 7club.gif(2 players)SB bets $2.5What do we do here? No reads on villain, can we lay this down easily?I'm aware that i played the whole hand poorly :club:
Slow playing sucks. Don't ever ever ever slowplay when you hit the jackpot like this with a hand like JT ... keep the pressure on when we raise PF with hands that are strong in less conventional ways. If we're C-betting and stealing post flop like we should be, we can get paid on this shit. 1/3 of the time this is a bluff/AA/QQ something like that. 1/3 of the time, this is another T. One third of the time, this is a K. You do the math from there and see of it's enough to ZEEBO call this.