A Badly Played Session Review

Hand 6PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Button ($8.95)SB ($9.90)BB ($9.35)Hero ($9.85)MP ($22.35)Preflop: Hero is UTG with ks.gif, as.gif. Hero raises to $0.4, MP calls $0.40, Button calls $0.40, 2 folds.Flop: ($1.35) 6h.gif, 3d.gif, 4s.gif(3 players)Hero checks, MP bets $1.1, Button calls $1.10, Hero folds.Turn: ($3.55) 2s.gif(2 players)MP bets $1, Button raises to $2, MP raises to $3, Button raises to $4, MP raises to $7, Button raises to $8, MP raises to $13, Button raises to $13.45, MP calls $0.44.River: ($30.45) td.gif(2 players)Final Pot: $30.45Again, C-bet/no C-bet?
I have to stop reading after this hand because you are playing with the worst players ever.

Yeah, are all the $10 NL games on Pstars this weak? I might have to transfer on there if they are, there's some pretty shitty play on FT but not this bad. FT players seem more aggro than this, even when it's a dumb donkish LAG style.

Yeah, are all the $10 NL games on Pstars this weak? I might have to transfer on there if they are, there's some pretty shitty play on FT but not this bad. FT players seem more aggro than this, even when it's a dumb donkish LAG style.
Well, any game with me in is.

Value bet. Value bet. Value bet. Stop playing weak. These guys have itchy trigger fingers and are just waiting to call you with any two cards.Bet, bet, bet, and evaluate if you get raised.Don't check when there's a good chance you're ahead. Like hand 2. The ace misses >90% of his range. Bet. Hand 4 - you are so far ahead so often on the KKx flop. Bet. Get value. Hand 8 - shove. Don't let him catch a free card. If you aren't folding there, you have to shove. Aggressive play wins. Hand 9 - c/bet this flop with everything but then nuts. Every single time.

Most of these hands are so weak tight that I will need a little time to compose myself before addressing them all.I can see why you're losing dude, most of these hands are played pretty poorly on multiple streets.
Exactly my thoughts.Perhaps your confidence is shot Sheiky? That really effects how strong you play IMHO. I know you are better than this Sheiky.

1. standard but i like a bigger flop bet2. soooooo weak/tight, b/f turn, call river as played3. c-bet the flop4. b/f flop5. river fold is gross6. CBET7. lead or C/R flop8. is a mess, reraise AI on flop please9. LOL, now you want to C-Bet, which is OK as any small pair/suited nector is down, i think this one is standard10. way too weak to fold the turn11. CBET12. Dear god lead the turn. you bet the flop and basically hit the second best card you could have and then you C/F, this may be the worst of the bunch13. fine but now you want to RRAI on the flop, i'm actually shocked you didn't C/F hereto summarize what one can from seeing 13 hands i gonna say that you have some serious flaws in your game right now. especially playing 6max. you are playing way way way too tight and honestly i don't know the percent (maybe PT does) but i c-bet like almost every single hand i raise unless we have 5-6 to the flop and i completely and utterly brick my hand and have absolutely no draws. your play seems way too erratic. like your weak weak weak then you wanna be agg. it's kinda strange but fixable. if you wanna play 6max i think you need to step up the aggression a bit. start b/fing and c-betting more and stop c/f so much. of course c/f is fine on occassions but not in these hands.