Jj In A Really Ugly Spot

The game is played with two blinds of £.1, i'm in the BB and effective stacks are £10.UTG is a very loose aggressive player who limp/calls a lot PF and makes a lot of very aggresive bluffs post-flop, a bit of a loose cannon but he can definitely play better than anyone else at the table and is a winning online tournament player.CO is a slight donk, does some stupid stuff at times but isn't as tricky as UTG, isn't big on raising/re-raising PF much.After the COs re-raise, i'm 100% sure that UTG is continuing if i flat call.Hero is BB with J :club: J :D UTG raises to £.4, CO re-raises to £.8, folds to hero...What's our play here?

Ok you say the CO isnt much of a raiser/reraiser pf. Even with the UTG being LAG you have to realize he is a good player and even good LAG's limit raising hands from UTG if you flat call here and the LAG shoves then you have tossed away your money being forced to fold for sure. I hate to say it but with the CO being a passive player and reraising an UTG raise you are beat. Just fold and wait for the next hand. Don't just call though it is the worst of any option in front of you. If you do want to play the hand make a healthy raise and hope they both fold PF.