Differences Between Freeroll And Money Games

Listen, I'm going to assume you are seriously asking this question here, and I am going to try and provide you with some sort of insightful answer so you don't get attacked for your umm.....lack of knowledge?
And it's because of ummm... jerks like you that I tend to hate this game. Not all of us are experts at this game, remember.
And it's cause of jerks like you that I really hate this game.
Wow, you really didn't get what Fargo was trying to tell you......1st) He told you that there was no diff. between the RNG in play money and real.2nd) The play will be alot different because there is no money involved. Lots more loose players in play money.3nd) He warned you about getting flamed. Telling you what you should avoid saying.... And you go and tell him he's a jerk :club: [X] OP has a bigger head injury than I first tought
And it's because of ummm... jerks like you that I tend to hate this game. Not all of us are experts at this game, remember.
Do you not get what I am trying to do? Normally, most people would just give you a stupid nonsense answer. I, however, have taken the time to actually write out an explanation to your question. In no way was I a "jerk". If you can't see that I was trying to help you out, so you can avoid making posts that are just flat out wrong, then thats quite unfortunate.A JERK I am not.

At the risk of getting flamed here, there is a difference between freeroll and money games. Freerolls let anyone with a computer that can download the software into them while the real money games require that the people that enter them actually have money. Therefore if someone is risking their own money, they're much less likely to call with stupid hands then those that aren't risking anything. Therefore you'll see less of those stupid hands suck out on the river in real money games than in freerolls. A person playing a freeroll doesn't care if going all in with a 7 2 offsuit is stupid. They do it in the hopes of getting "lucky" and it costs them nothing. A person who is actually paying for the priviledge of playing is not going to be that stupid. At least I'd hope most of the time they wouldn't. And that's why it seems like the RNG is different for freerolls than for real money games. It's not different but the people playing and the hands they will play are.

At the risk of getting flamed here, there is a difference between freeroll and money games. Freerolls let anyone with a computer that can download the software into them while the real money games require that the people that enter them actually have money. Therefore if someone is risking their own money, they're much less likely to call with stupid hands then those that aren't risking anything. Therefore you'll see less of those stupid hands suck out on the river in real money games than in freerolls. A person playing a freeroll doesn't care if going all in with a 7 2 offsuit is stupid. They do it in the hopes of getting "lucky" and it costs them nothing. A person who is actually paying for the priviledge of playing is not going to be that stupid. At least I'd hope most of the time they wouldn't. And that's why it seems like the RNG is different for freerolls than for real money games. It's not different but the people playing and the hands they will play are.
Not going to flame, but if you read the original post, the OP is talking about the difference as in what cards he/she gets...not the level of play. They make the claim that they are only getting bad cards in freerolls and is wondering if bad cards occur more online.

Was it him getting bad cards or was it him getting sucked out with bad cards? Hard to tell the way he put it. Anyway, it's not a biggie since everyone has a bad streak occasionally. I'd actually think there would be a better distribution of cards online since the human element isn't involved. But I guess that the programmer is a human too,lol.