Villian has been playing pretty tight. Only been at the table for about 2 rotations.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG+1 ($35.25)MP1 ($24.50)MP2 ($16.35)CO ($14.55)Button ($4.30)SB ($25.65)Hero ($34.90)UTG ($25)Preflop: Hero is BB with Kdiamond.gif, Aspade.gif. 2 folds, MP1 calls $0.25, 4 folds, Hero raises to $1, MP1 calls $0.75.Flop: ($2.10) Tspade.gif, Kheart.gif, 5diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $2, MP1 raises to $4.5, Hero raises to $8, MP1 raises to $23.5, Hero ???Final Pot: $18.1

I think this is one of the biggest leaks in my game. I try so hard to hope that villain has one of the three realistic hands we beat (KQ, KJ, JQ) that I talk myself into stacking off with TPTK. Unless I have a read that villain is a big aggrodonk that frequently pushes middle pairs and draws like this, I think the correct play has to be a fold, right?Of course, I could still be tilting from a hand last night where an EP limper who always limps/calls w/soooted cards did this exact same thing to me where I had TPTK on a 2 spade board and I call his shove to see that he limp/called AA from EP.

I stacked off with a hand almost identicle to this last night same limit. I feel this is a leak in my game but at the same time I have shown down with drawing hands or just plain old jack squat and it makes it real hard for me to get away from hands like this.

That was a mistake. I was trying to make it 8 more, a pot sized re-raise. I was playing at other tables and was rushed. It should have been $16.
If you do raise to 16 he might dump. But if he shoves again then you are looking at calling 8 more for his all in. I think your chips have to end up in the middle.
Toss it. What do you beat here?
But the way it was played, I think it's a toss.... unless you have some reads.

well you guys are all over the board on this one. I will have to join the club on stacking off with tptk recently which is why I posted this hand. So because of the misclick and the relatively low amount in the pot, a fold would be the right move here? but if I had bet it properly I would have been pot committed to a call? Any thoughts on a turn call and c/f the river?