So this is my playing one step higher than my usual limits. I don't have very much experience at this level as I have been playing .10/.25 (except CAP games) pretty much exclusively. I don't have a real read on villain and haven't been at the table to watch him build his stack.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (7 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)MP2 ($47.15)CO ($9.35)Hero ($51.45)SB ($48.75)BB ($97.95)UTG ($9.25)MP1 ($50.20)Preflop: Hero is Button with ks.gif, js.gif. 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.25, 1 fold, BB calls $1.75, MP2 calls $1.75.Flop: ($7) 4s.gif, 6c.gif, kh.gif(3 players)BB bets $4.5, MP2 folds, Hero calls $4.50.Turn: ($16) 9c.gif(2 players)BB bets $16, Hero calls $16.River: ($48) 9s.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.Final Pot: $48Do you put a raise somewhere in here? Or bet the river? I was planning on raising a spade on the turn, but it didn't hit and honestly, I sorta wanted to get to a cheap showdown. Am I a pussay or does this line make sense?Thanks.

No, I think you over valued your K preflop and should just tid.
He's the button and is essentially playing SH since there are 7 people, so I'm always putting in a raise with KJs there. Isolate the limpertard, ftw.Don't make a habit of this though if it is FR, KJs sucks in a FR game.Other than that, I think your line is fine. I'm only firing the river if the villain is a complete retard.