WSOP tournament question?

Thinking of going out and playing in the lower buy in events...especially the $2000 NL event on the 28th...my question is do u start out with 2000 in chips or more?....what do the blinds start at, how fast do they go up? Any other info about the tournaments is appreciated. Thanks

They match tourney chips for the buying amount at the WSOP.$2000 buyin and you get 2000 tourney chipsBlinds is Texas Tear25-5050-10075-150100-200This may not be the exact structure but it gives you an idea of Texas Tear Structure. The antes kick in in the later rounds.

i know that if you go to the wsop webite at www.world seriesofpoker.com they have a list of all of the events i am not sure if the have the rake or anything like tht but i am sure you could find out if you contatced someone. you may be able to ask daniel and he might be able to help you

are the satellites for the tourney held the day before, or morning of, or both?
usually a couple days before for the NLHE events and the day before for the stud and O8 events. (at least that is how is was in the past, not sure what Rio will do.)