Have the games online (i play at fulltilt) gotten noticeably tighter lately? I'm in the middle of a pretty sick run/downswing (yes, bbfidts), but I've noticed that there are very few people three-betting preflop unless they have aces/kings, a lot less people pushing draws, a lot less retarded plays out there. Is this a general trend that others have noticed or have I become the sucker?Also, Im considering leaving fulltilt, are the games on PS softer than FT? Thanks:)

Have the games online (i play at fulltilt) gotten noticeably tighter lately? I'm in the middle of a pretty sick run/downswing (yes, bbfidts), but I've noticed that there are very few people three-betting preflop unless they have aces/kings, a lot less people pushing draws, a lot less retarded plays out there. Is this a general trend that others have noticed or have I become the sucker?Also, Im considering leaving fulltilt, are the games on PS softer than FT? Thanks:)
I think Pokerstars is teh biggest gay ever, I've never run so bad in all my life as I have on Stars. Stay on Fulltilt, or go to Bodog where all the sports bookie donks play.Oh, and the title to your thread is "General NLHE Question" so it is probably best to post it in General NLHE forum. You'll get more responses there.
Oh, and the title to your thread is "General NLHE Question" so it is probably best to post it in General NLHE forum. You'll get more responses there.
Where is this General NLHE forum you speak of?

If by "lately" you mean as opposed to a year ago then yes players have gotten tighter. FTP players are about 90% nits at the levels I play (mostly 50 and 100 NL 6-max lately). Stars I see something like 80% nits, 15% horrible lags and 5% good lags. Don't confuse the good lags with the horrible lags or you'll be in trouble.

Where is this General NLHE forum you speak of?
oops, I meant just general. I'm slightly retarded, but then again I never leave this forum, so I don't know jack shit else about FCP forums :club:
oops, I meant just general. I'm slightly retarded, but then again I never leave this forum, so I don't know jack shit else about FCP forums :club:
While there's about 20 times the posters in general, theres about 4000 times the knowledge here. I just wanted to get everyone's take on it. Yes, maybe its been a year since I really sat down and played poker hard core. So I guess that explains it then. :D
Doyle brunson says, "the key to NL, is to put a man to a decision for all his chips. " Players at Tilt are doing this. They represent Aces, the only hand better than cowboys. You cant call and give them a chance to catch, you can only fold...or.....post in general nlhe strategy
While there's about 20 times the posters in general, theres about 4000 times the knowledge here. I just wanted to get everyone's take on it. Yes, maybe its been a year since I really sat down and played poker hard core. So I guess that explains it then. :club:
Can't argue with that.That is actually the reason I never actually do leave this forum.

I am finding the games at bodog to be Rediculously soft. Only problem is there are not that many of them. Maybe its just me but it seems like all my bad beat suck out stories came from Stars. Plus the graphics there are just plain boring.