I Dont Paint Anymore...........but I Still Draw.

1/2 NLhero 300BB 220ishno reads, hero has been TAG for the most part.hero is C/O with 4s,6sfolds, MP limp, folds, hero raise to 10, folds, BB call, MPcall flop, Js,Jh,3sBB check, MP check, Hero check (anyone fire at this? I decided to take a free card with my draw and avoid a c/r)turn 2cBB bet 15, MP fold, Hero call. (was thinking of raising, anyone pop here?)river 5s. BB bet 25, hero raise to 75.thoughts?

I'd bet the flop, but that's all wrapped up with how often you c-bet with other hands.

I like the raise preflop.On the flop depending on how aggressive they are. If they check/raise alot I like the checking but if they are passive I like to bet the flop.As played on the turn I would check behind River I like the raise

I bet the flop and like the way you played it.
Mhm.And I really like your avatar and personal quote. Gangster Whopper Freakout is the shiz.
i think he is saying villian flopped trips here
I still dont understand his post.is there a strategy that i'm missing. he said hes seen this line a billion times.I have no idea what that means. If he think its trip jacks, he's way off.
I still dont understand his post.is there a strategy that i'm missing. he said hes seen this line a billion times.I have no idea what that means. If he think its trip jacks, he's way off.
well he's not all there sometimes, obv extreme exaggerationi mean the board is JJ32 with 2 spades and BB leads after going for c/r on the flop. then leads river. pretty sure he's not putting you on spades. pretty much trips or 44-TT. very rarely 22-33. occassionally spades. rarely air.
I think Temporary Nuts meant he expects the villian to have slow played Jx, like 90% of micro limit players, and your raise is getting paaaaaid.

Cool. Temporary Nuts is like Nostradamus to us today.

Cool. Temporary Nuts is like Nostradamus to us today.
i guess i'll post replies:BB, had KK. and folded to my river bet. I actually like the way he played the kings. although i will re-pop prflop, there wasnt much he could do OOP when i checked behind on the flop

I guess the question is what happens if we take a stab at this pot earlier in the hand. If we bet the flop, I don't think the first thing that pops into the villain's head would be flush draw. If he check/raises there it's because he wants you to think he's semibluffing a flush draw by representing a jack he doesn't have. If he doesn't go that deep in levels, which I think is most likely, he gets the most value out of check/call on the flop to represent a smaller pair or a flush draw.