Lookit, I consider myself a decent SnG player. Not great, but I think I'm in there with the best of it, the majority of the time. But, there is limit to the amount of bad beats a guy should have to endure in one day. I played 13 tourneys today, and I took it ten times. Each beat more gross than the last. And, I'm down five bills. I need a shot of some nasty, burny liquor. This is the worst one:Full Tilt (7 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Seat 1: UTG - Farmboyz (1,895)Seat 3: MP1 (2,530)Seat 4: MP2 (1,470)Seat 5: CO(4,340)Seat 6: Button (1,115)Seat 7: SB (1,090)Seat 8: BB (1,060)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Qspade.gif, Qdiamond.gif. SB posts a blind of 40. Hero raises to 300, 1 fold, MP2 calls, CO calls, 3 folds.Flop: 8club.gif, 9diamond.gif, Jdiamond.gif(3 players)Hero bets 800, MP2 raises 1170 (All-In), CO calls, Hero calls.Turn: 7heart.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)Hero bets 425 (All-In), CO calls.River: Jheart.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: Main Pot: > Pot won by MP2 (4530).Pot 2: > Pot won by CO (850).Results in white below: Hero has Qs Qd (two pair, queens and jacks). MP2 has Ts 7s (straight, jack high). CO has Kd Js (three of a kind, jacks). Outcome: I'M PISSED!!If you've read this, and sympathize, come by the bar. I'll be the drunk one, getting slapped by the cute girl at the jukebox. :club:

Lookit, I consider myself a decent SnG player. Not great, but I think I'm in there with the best of it, the majority of the time. But, there is limit to the amount of bad beats a guy should have to endure in one day. I played 13 tourneys today, and I took it ten times. Each beat more gross than the last. And, I'm down five bills. I need a shot of some nasty, burny liquor. This is the worst one:If this is the biggest beat you took, well then excuse me, you are the biggest P*ssy i ever knew.

Lucoo, why be an ass?? Why not think before being a jerk-off? I spent the better part of my day taking bad beats, and when that happens at the end of it. I'm going to be pissed. I had them both beat pre-flop, and looked good both ways. Even if the all-in player (MP2) flopped magic (which he did), then I'm still good for the side pot. Which was enough for me to still fight, in the tourney. I didn't say it was my worst beat ever, just of the day.Ron_Mexico, I don't see how I was ever in with the worst (until the cards are turned up). If you read MP2 for 10-7, and didn't bet into that flop, then you have mind-reading abilities that I don't possess (maybe you're Parkman from Heroes :club: ). And, if you don't call his all-in, then you've got to go back to grade 3, and learn to count. And, when I subsequently bet into the KJ player(CO), exactly how am I behind???Just sayin'.