Best Starting Resources (online)

I'm looking to get more consistent with my full ring lhe TAG play. What kind of PT stats are considered TAG and what does that look like pre-flop by position?Is there a good place with the preflop hand requirements for positional TAG play?I'm decent after the flop, by no means good, but not outrageously bad and would like to start honing this game as it is the easiest for me to find live.Would love to play a month or so at even at the tables at the .25/.50 just to get some rakeback and a feel for the game again. During that time, i'm sure i'd have some hands to post for discussion, but was wondering what some good resources might be that I can get online for free.All spawned because I won a bet on the Colts game that my bro is paying out with full tilt money.Only $20, but this is what i want to do with it.

I'm looking to get more consistent with my full ring lhe TAG play. What kind of PT stats are considered TAG and what does that look like pre-flop by position?Is there a good place with the preflop hand requirements for positional TAG play?I'm decent after the flop, by no means good, but not outrageously bad and would like to start honing this game as it is the easiest for me to find live.Would love to play a month or so at even at the tables at the .25/.50 just to get some rakeback and a feel for the game again. During that time, i'm sure i'd have some hands to post for discussion, but was wondering what some good resources might be that I can get online for free.All spawned because I won a bet on the Colts game that my bro is paying out with full tilt money.Only $20, but this is what i want to do with it.
Forgot to add....I have a weakness of table selection as I've been impatient and underinformed in the past.What kind of stats would i be looking for if i was going to play TAG to find at a LHE table?
Forgot to add....I have a weakness of table selection as I've been impatient and underinformed in the past.What kind of stats would i be looking for if i was going to play TAG to find at a LHE table?
Look for tables with a high percentage of players to the flop. Something in the 30-40 percent range is what I like. I like tables that have a lot of action too....on PStars I try and find tables with 35% to the flop and maybe a 7-8 dollar average pot (or higher of course...) at .50/1 Limit.......

For starting handsI think you'll find sheets in the internet that indicate which hands you should play in which position.I think the range of Lee Jones' book Winning low limit holdem for starting hands is quite good. I disagree with Jones' recommendation to raise QJs from middle position among a few other things but the range itself is good and should give you PT tracker stats around 15-16% voluntarily put money in the pot.When it comes to preflop raise you should target 8% for a start.Aggression factor should be around 2.3-2.5.flop AF: 2.75-3.00turn AF: 2.5river AF: 1.5-1.75any objections?

Search 2+2 limit sections, it's by far the best learning resource you'll find on the internet.