collusion over at poker stars in the big tourney

this is crazy.....ramco raises everything except 20,000 and Dudley33 calls....the pot is 500,000 and dudley33 folds after the flop...Buster is going crazy and its all messed up...go check it out

this is crazy.....ramco raises everything except 20,000 and Dudley33 calls....the pot is 500,000 and dudley33 folds after the flop...Buster is going crazy and its all messed up...go check it out
the minutes later ramco knocks dudley out...i dont get the collusion theory.....

Missed the hand.....saw in the chat that Lee Jones said nothing was inappropriate. What exactly happened now? How many chips did everyone have, what was the flop, etc....

I dont believe there was any collusion going on there. I came in 199th in that trny and I played with Dudley. The guy flat out sucks. I don't know any nice way to say it, he has no concept for pot odds, I saw this at my table while i was playing against him. BTW, here's a fun fact, Buster Love the winner, sucked out major to win this one, not just a regular QQ to AA suckout preflop, listen to this. I was watching this hand at my buddy's table with about 300 people left. Buster has 2 2, flop comes 7 8 9, pot is about 4 big blinds i think? Buster bets out like 1/2 the pot (like 1/5 of his stack) the guy doubles his bet, Buster moves in, with 2 2(the guy had him covered slightly).... the guy calls with KK, turn comes a big fat 2, and Buster goes 299 further to a cool 100k

the blinds were 20,000 - 40,000. ramco raised around 230,00 and dudley33 calls leaving ramco with 23,000 in chips. the flop comes A J and something like a 3. ramco puts his last 23,000 in chips in and dudley33 folds.....the pot was like 500,000 and it only cost dudley33 23,000 to call and he had a few million in chips....then buster tells lee jones that he has seen both the same players do this before at another final table...just very odd

but it wouldn't be the only bone headed play late in a tourney. That's the nice thing about being on line, you can look at all the history there is with two players, in real time. With all that at his fingertips, I have confidence Lee Jones would make the right call.

it was just ridiculus how do u fold with 23k left to call in a 500k pot, then he loses to the same guy dudly goes allin preflop with 8/2 offsuit somthing was up!