• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CUZ U NEVER SHOW PICS CUZ U CLAIM I = E-STALKER
it's not u, i just don't do it with 30 people in aim...........toe has seen me. Maybe that's why he's inviting me...lol

Just wanted to say thanks again to pitch for the stake.In lieu of a quick response (I didn't give him much time), I am registered for tourney 36276765 on FTP, which starts in about 1 minute. It is a $3.30 knockout tourney, with a pretty good prize pool.I will use the remaining $2.20 to enter a smaller tourney and will post that tourney when I enter as well.Thanks again Pitch, and I hope to pay it forward to FCP.

it's not u, i just don't do it with 30 people in aim...........toe has seen me. Maybe that's why he's inviting me...lol
Obv.Also, brag.
Just wanted to say thanks again to pitch for the stake.In lieu of a quick response (I didn't give him much time), I am registered for tourney 36276765 on FTP, which starts in about 1 minute. It is a $3.30 knockout tourney, with a pretty good prize pool.I will use the remaining $2.20 to enter a smaller tourney and will post that tourney when I enter as well.Thanks again Pitch, and I hope to pay it forward to FCP.
Whoa, kind of off topic buddy. Stop hijacking the thread.