T6 Poker Dodgy Goings On

Just read I could get $25 on this site for free and there are loads of freerolls (perhaps too many for a new site). I read this on tony g's blog though so I thought it couldnt be too bad. But then I did a bit of research and apparently it's on the swedish governments "warn list" of dodgy companies, and i've seen some conversations with support and they seem to be very unclear on if you can withdraw money or not. Also there are stories of tournaments ending half way through and people being knocked out and then seen later with larger stacks.Anyone had any experience with T6? I signed up but I havn't downloaded the software because some of the offerings seem too good to be true and there is a lot of dodgy goings on by the looks of things.

See, as soon as I read the word "dodgy," I realized why all of your posts were retarded.On a serious note, all new poker sites will have trouble in the beginning ironing out the bullshit. The T6 Poker CEO had an interview on PokerNews and is an avid player himself, that's all I know about them.

See, as soon as I read the word "dodgy," I realized why all of your posts were retarded.
It's English. You know, that language you speak.