You Think You're Decent And Then You See Someone Else's Play Blow You Away

NoSup scares me when we play in home games....dude can actually read my soul....its so sick...
Actually I think its more that he doesn't fold.
Actually I think its more that he doesn't fold.
No...he actually reads my soul...I mean...when he wants me to fold...I fold...when he wants me to call....I call...when he wants me to build a pot....i build one..when he wants me to keep it small...i keep it small...It's really quite scary...Last time we played I actually went "Well my read is 100% u have me beat" so i callled and had him beat...Mark-"Why did u call if u thought u were beat 100%?"Me- "My read is NEVER right against u, so i wnet against my read!!"
No...he actually reads my soul...I mean...when he wants me to fold...I fold...when he wants me to call....I call...when he wants me to build a pot....i build one..when he wants me to keep it small...i keep it small...It's really quite scary...Last time we played I actually went "Well my read is 100% u have me beat" so i callled and had him beat...Mark-"Why did u call if u thought u were beat 100%?"Me- "My read is NEVER right against u, so i wnet against my read!!"
LOL at the homegame in Vegas, I was 100% he had AA, and still stacked off 200 BBs with KK. F Mark.There was this one guy at fallsview, who had about 4-5k at 5-5. He put about 3 moves on me and made me fold, and I thought, holy crap this guy is on another level. He left for dinner, and decided he had way too much money. He left with 1200...snce then I havent really had faith in any live player.
LOL at the homegame in Vegas, I was 100% he had AA, and still stacked off 200 BBs with KK. F Mark.There was this one guy at fallsview, who had about 4-5k at 5-5. He put about 3 moves on me and made me fold, and I thought, holy crap this guy is on another level. He left for dinner, and decided he had way too much money. He left with 1200...snce then I havent really had faith in any live player.
looool$500 string bet costs the guy $700. Good times.