Dariominieri

supernova9: ill do 2supernova9: or 3, or 4, or 5supernova9: but itd have to be at the same timeDariominieri: mmmmsupernova9: we can just dosupernova9: 2 quick ones nowsupernova9: 5k and 5k sidebetDariominieri: mmmmDariominieri: 3?supernova9: at the same time?Dariominieri: oksupernova9: ok coolsupernova9: 5k stacks, 5k sidebets on each?Dariominieri: seat 3 me and 7 uDariominieri: new tables cmopnthis guy is such a degenround 2 with superDariominieri: supernova wanna play 10 15 or 20ks?supernova9: like what you didsupernova9: w/ stinger?Dariominieri: 0-2Dariominieri: for himDariominieri: 40ksupernova9: no i knowsupernova9: im sayingsupernova9: you want to do the same thing?supernova9: with me?supernova9: if so, yes i will playsupernova9: hello?supernova9: darioooooooooooooooooooooooooosupernova9: u there bud?Dariominieri: yesDariominieri: i want to do the samesupernova9: ok so same rules as stingers gameDariominieri: butsupernova9: 2 10k, 10k side betsupernova9: but...Dariominieri: i dont know if we can build it deep to 10supernova9: why not?Dariominieri: i am mailing to stras for understandsupernova9: oh did they get madDariominieri: their calling it chiop dumpingDariominieri: i tough i as autorizedDariominieri: but i am nnot sure anymore

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic