Top 10 Ugly Fish

I think i dated the sister of the blob fish in college.
The blob fish reminds me of Walter Matthau.And the 3rd from the bottom (if I remember correctly) looks like one of those old men in the theater balcony on the Muppet Show.
77424.jpg
123049292_cd95c1b2be.jpgThey had these in the Great White Shark tank at the Monterey Bay Aquarium a couple months ago, they look prehistoric and you cannot stop staring at them. Plus from head on they look like they are swimming around looking for another fish to blow.
123049292_cd95c1b2be.jpgThey had these in the Great White Shark tank at the Monterey Bay Aquarium a couple months ago, they look prehistoric and you cannot stop staring at them. Plus from head on they look like they are swimming around looking for another fish to blow.
That's kinda badass, I want one.
That's kinda badass, I want one.Yeah, me too and I don't mean Foley. ;)Where you hiding, darlin'?
It's hockey season, I barely leave the Hockey Forum unless there's a stupid joke to be made or an ugly fish to be coveted. Plus I work overnights, so I'm sleeping when everyone else is busy working gabbing. Also, awww, you remembered my dog's name. If you ever met that dog you'd know that you would rather have one of him than one of me, he was awesome. I'm still trying to get Shadow to be that cool, he's getting there but he's still such a puppy (he's 3 years old, but still hyper). I'm still learning how to be patient with him, and we all know that patience really isn't my strong point. Shadow2.jpgShadow1.jpg
It's hockey season, I barely leave the Hockey Forum unless there's a stupid joke to be made or an ugly fish to be coveted. Plus I work overnights, so I'm sleeping when everyone else is busy working gabbing. Also, awww, you remembered my dog's name. If you ever met that dog you'd know that you would rather have one of him than one of me, he was awesome. I'm still trying to get Shadow to be that cool, he's getting there but he's still such a puppy (he's 3 years old, but still hyper). I'm still learning how to be patient with him, and we all know that patience really isn't my strong point. Shadow2.jpgShadow1.jpg
Ohhhh he's beautiful. Gorgeous eyes. You bring roses to the fish? Does that work or were you looking to hook a mermaid?Everything going well in newlywed land? Surely you have some stories to tell about how things are different now or some questions about that blister on your left ring finger. We miss ya around the tiki bar.
I'm so confused why is that guy and dog in my quote?
Because he's badass. Didn't you read the quote? I agree btw. :club:
Ohhhh he's beautiful. Gorgeous eyes. You bring roses to the fish? Does that work or were you looking to hook a mermaid?Everything going well in newlywed land? Surely you have some stories to tell about how things are different now or some questions about that blister on your left ring finger. We miss ya around the tiki bar.Because he's badass. Didn't you read the quote? I agree btw. :club:
LOL, it's my parents cottage/camp, my Mom likes to decorate everything. All is well, and in total honesty things really aren't any different at all now that the ceremony is over and done with. We barely see each other due to the whole "she works days, I work nights" thing, so that's helping to extend the honeymoon, so to speak. We're trying to find a bigger house right now, problem is that everything I like she hates, and everything she likes I hate. I set up a meeting yesterday for a house that I'm fully in love with (heated garage, huge greatroom, separate dining room, gigantic master suite, and a deep jacuzzi tub in the master bath), her only comment was that the kitchen is too small and she doesn't really like the outside...FUCK!What's new with you? We could take this to PM to avoid hijacking (in case anyone is offended that we're not talking about ugly fish anymore), but somehow I doubt the anglerfish fans of the world will care very much.
LOL, it's my parents cottage/camp, my Mom likes to decorate everything. All is well, and in total honesty things really aren't any different at all now that the ceremony is over and done with. We barely see each other due to the whole "she works days, I work nights" thing, so that's helping to extend the honeymoon, so to speak. We're trying to find a bigger house right now, problem is that everything I like she hates, and everything she likes I hate. I set up a meeting yesterday for a house that I'm fully in love with (heated garage, huge greatroom, separate dining room, gigantic master suite, and a deep jacuzzi tub in the master bath), her only comment was that the kitchen is too small and she doesn't really like the outside...FUCK!What's new with you? We could take this to PM to avoid hijacking (in case anyone is offended that we're not talking about ugly fish anymore), but somehow I doubt the anglerfish fans of the world will care very much.
We probably should move it to PM but then I'd have to copy and paste this into a whole different screen and we both know I'm much too lazy for that. If you're feeling energetic enough to make 3 extra clicks though, feel free. Besides, I'm hoping to confuse Guapo a bit more.There's really not much to tell about me. Things are pretty much the same as always. Work is good. Home is fine. No big news to share.We decided on the weekend of June 21 for the annual Vegas trip. Any chance you and Casey could make that? Tim has promised me he will be there barring something catastrophic.The problem with house hunting in your case is that you're not supposed to have an opinion. As long as it has a garage that's all you are supposed to care about. ;)And just to keep the fish fans happy:Fish2.jpg