On The Turn W/ Basically Nothing...

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownBB ($60.25)UTG ($43.15)UTG+1 ($72.85)MP1 ($24.20)MP2 ($50)Hero ($28.50)CO ($50)Button ($76.45)SB ($26.50)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Jheart.gif, Kdiamond.gif. 4 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, 2 folds, SB calls $1.50, 1 fold.Flop: ($4) 8club.gif, Tclub.gif, Jclub.gif(2 players)SB bets $3.5, Hero calls $3.50.Turn: ($11) 2spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $5.5, Hero ??????pretty much no reads... never seen him before... haven't really seen him play a hand yet TBH... i'm short stacked because i only bought in for 60 BBz... disregard that, it's not the issue here... & honestly i dont really care anyways... sometimes i SS it, & sometimes i dont... this happens to be one of the times i am, obv...who's calling foldling raising & why*edit*this is probably like my 5th or 6th orbit @ the table...haven't really done anything yet... raised a few times & took down small pots w/ cbets.. i was bet off one pair on the turn & consequently have less than i sat down w/

A Bluff is a story. Not just an event. For a Bluff to work correctly it needs to match with the table, Limit being played, Villain(s), and our own Image. Then the Hand itslef must complete the story.I just don't see what we're representing by trying a move here. Villain could be on a missed Draw or Combo draw. If we think our TP2K is good then call. If not, get off.

what are we to make of his line thus far?more notably, what do we make of his turn action?
I think we're calling again on the turn and stacking off to any non-club river if the villain goes all the way - given that we don't have a read. I think this is very often a hand like AcTx, which we're now a favorite over.If we had more money this could be different, but both of you have about 50bbs to start, so I don't think stacking off here is necessarily bad. I think when he slows up and bets 1/2 the pot on the turn that he is often fishing with the Ac.
what are we to make of his line thus far?more notably, what do we make of his turn action?
his turn bet is kinda small, I don't think I'd put him on a strong hand here. He only bet half the pot, so this smells more like a draw trying to name his own price. I think just calling is the best choice since a raise commits all your chips and you're usually only getting called with hands that beat you or that have a lot of outs.

i personally almost NEVER fold to donk bets if i took the lead PF, i have position, & i connected... not only that, him betting pot on flop completely eliminates any made flush / straight flush / (MAYBE) straight possibilities... though i'm still worried about like J T / possibly a set... that being said, i'm obv dumping this based on the information / card the turn brings...when he bets $5.5 all thoughts of him having me beat completely fly out the window... personally i think he looks to have something like a jack & a club, or maybe even just the lone 9c etc...this is where calling / raising gave me a slight bit of a dillema... i obv dont want to see a 7 9 Q or club come out... & his line hasn't said anything to me that leads me to believe he has a set / two pair... though it is possibleat the same time, i can't be sure the remainder of his stack will end up in the middle if the river bricks if he IS drawing... in which case i'm raising... maybe i run into a set, maybe i run into two pair... and if he actually had it in him to lead out w/ the NF or SF then hey, power too him......so i shoved