4th 440 Challange

David, The email should be sent immediately. Check your junk mail folder as sometimes it will get filtered. If you don't find it there, let me know and I'll take care of it.
ya i checked my junk and reg. inbox nothing it has been like 30 mins i even resent it like 5 times. if u could take a look i would appreciate it. i would like to check the site out.
  • Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i checked my junk and reg. inbox nothing it has been like 30 mins i even resent it like 5 times. if u could take a look i would appreciate it. i would like to check the site out.
Having the same problem.
I validated you and Ben manually, so you should be able to get in now. Not sure why you didn't get the email; it could be a hotmail issue since you both entered hotmail addresses.
I validated you and Ben manually, so you should be able to get in now. Not sure why you didn't get the email; it could be a hotmail issue since you both entered hotmail addresses.
TY sir... will check it out once my movie is over... Still looking for a partner if anyone is interestedlet me know cheersBen
thanks you, it looks sick i think it will be a good way to keep track and u can go in and look at certian peopl or teams. i like it u did awsome work.
Put me in as a maybe for playing?Also, looking for a teammate. Who's interested?
I'm down if you are! My sharkscope is nowhere near as good as yours, but I've done well in these in the past.
One recommendation, PSUWhy not go ahead and start the challenge on the 11th (some folks are ready) and give folks until say midnight of the 13th to be paid up or their name will be removed from the challenge.As far as points go, me and VB will catch up quickly and there isn't much reason to make those who ARE ready to start, wait on the others to decide. There has already been quite a bit of talk about it so I think most folks looking for a partner could certainly line one up by Sunday, don't you think?Plus, starting it earlier will give folks extra time to be working on the bonus challenge that Bob and PS have put together.Just a thought.......
so what day is it going to start the 15th or the 11th? i agree with 20tn40 most people r prob rady to start by the 11th.

I'd be willing to give this a shot. But like everyone else I would need a partner. Just to let people know, I am a donk, but a luckbox. :club: I rarely play on Stars so my stats suck there. They probably suck on FTP too, but maybe not as bad as Stars.King I see you!! Cmon!!

I'd be willing to give this a shot. But like everyone else I would need a partner. Just to let people know, I am a donk, but a luckbox. :club: I rarely play on Stars so my stats suck there. They probably suck on FTP too, but maybe not as bad as Stars.King I see you!! Cmon!!
Hi.
I was just on there.... can you only validate the very last entry?? There was no confirm box beside the other ones. Also with regards to confirmation who is eligable to confirm? Are we allowing teamates to confirm other team mates? Is there a time limit on how soon after it must be confirmed?
I was just on there.... can you only validate the very last entry?? There was no confirm box beside the other ones.
That's only because all the others are either already confirmed, or don't have a final score entered.
Also with regards to confirmation who is eligable to confirm? Are we allowing teamates to confirm other team mates? Is there a time limit on how soon after it must be confirmed?
Right now anyone can confirm a score that isn't their own. If we want the no teammate confirmation I can add it. No time limit, but it won't factor into the score until its confirmed.
One recommendation, PSUWhy not go ahead and start the challenge on the 11th (some folks are ready) and give folks until say midnight of the 13th to be paid up or their name will be removed from the challenge.As far as points go, me and VB will catch up quickly and there isn't much reason to make those who ARE ready to start, wait on the others to decide. There has already been quite a bit of talk about it so I think most folks looking for a partner could certainly line one up by Sunday, don't you think?Plus, starting it earlier will give folks extra time to be working on the bonus challenge that Bob and PS have put together.Just a thought.......
im going to start it the 15th i want people to have ampel time to get in and ready to go. the reason i am starting it later not only for the reason previously mentioned is bcause i want people to have time to get the vips cleared. when you are in this challange ur time is consumed by it and the 440s are hard to make the fpps in so people will have the next 10 days to accumulate pts. so it will be starting the 15th.

alright what i am doing is with the second post i am keeping the updated list of individuals looking for a partner and also a list of the people that have formed teams along with whether or not bob has confirmed it.If you dont have a teamate and want in let me know and ill update the second post and look on that list and start pming people.

I am keen to play if anyone needs a partner. Usually play $27 multi SNGs but this looks fun. dave798111 on Stars for those eager enough to check stats of prospective teammates
alright put u on the individual list for now take a look at that list and start asking around.p.s. jcash i see ya there are we going to see the hawaian team in this???
p.s. jcash i see ya there are we going to see the hawaian team in this???
Haha, that be sweet. I'm still debating, besides..... i got a few days to think this over. :club:or you guys just want free pineapples?!?
Haha, that be sweet. I'm still debating, besides..... i got a few days to think this over. :club:or you guys just want free pineapples?!?
lol im hoping to see u in and expecting it with all the talk in discussion thread about u being in lol.

I would be interested in doing this, but really like the idea of an earlier start. I'm not sure what fpp's have to do with anything. The more time people have to play the 4.40's, the better. If some people choose to play cash tables for the first few days and 4.40's later in the month, great. I don't see why limiting everyone else is necessary.Oh, and need a partner obv. A very good one because I got my *** kicked in the last 4.40 challenge.Or, I'd be willing to play all 30 by myself...not sure if that is an option if I play double the buyin.

I would be interested in doing this, but really like the idea of an earlier start. I'm not sure what fpp's have to do with anything. The more time people have to play the 4.40's, the better. If some people choose to play cash tables for the first few days and 4.40's later in the month, great. I don't see why limiting everyone else is necessary.Oh, and need a partner obv. A very good one because I got my *** kicked in the last 4.40 challenge.Or, I'd be willing to play all 30 by myself...not sure if that is an option if I play double the buyin.
the 4 days is to make sure we can have enough time to get the people in. if u look u are getting more time to do the tourenys in previous challanges so that should not be a problem it is just starting a little later because of not being organized and ready to go. im going to say no at this point to the individual thing as well.
are we allowed to play in the same SNG?
yea i dont have a problem with playing in the same tourney because it costs u pts in the long run because u cannot both win and it is also hard to collude cuz the likelyhood of u being on the same table is not great.

alright.also i'm gonna decide my partner sometime after sat, feel free to find someone else if you can't wait.