Vick12 Hosting Home Game...

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually more pissed at the fact that in a $50 max game, I had over $200 in front of me before donking it off in 2 hands. That's what really bugged me. That and the alcohol.

I was actually more pissed at the fact that in a $50 max game, I had over $200 in front of me before donking it off in 2 hands. That's what really bugged me. That and the alcohol.
So you were so drunk that the littlest thing in a game of friends set you off, but yet you got in the car and drove home?Paging FWP.This is in no-way a personal attack against you, Kurt, just morally disappointed.
So you were so drunk that the littlest thing in a game of friends set you off, but yet you got in the car and drove home?Paging FWP.This is in no-way a personal attack against you, Kurt, just morally disappointed.
I'm logically dissapointed. Where did you read that I drove home?
Easy there Kinger. Bridgette drove him home.
Easy there Kinger. Bridgette drove him home.
I apologize. I didn't think that you seemed like the type, but I had forgotten about Bridgette being there. My apologies. I just have something against drunk drivers and it infuriates me whenever I see there is a possibility so I jumped the gun a little bit. Once again, I apologize, I was out of line.
I apologize. I didn't think that you seemed like the type, but I had forgotten about Bridgette being there. My apologies. I just have something against drunk drivers and it infuriates me whenever I see there is a possibility so I jumped the gun a little bit. Once again, I apologize, I was out of line.
Not a problem. Although you should've asked what kinda shape Bridgette was in. Man, can that girl down some Jaeger bombs!........jk
Oh Yeah, well im logically dented for life. And I know that was that girlfriend of yours that purposely ran into a cousin of mine down the street. Sure he shouldnt have been rolling around in the street at that time of night but it was windy out. She coulda slowed down and went around him.A lot of you have been PM'ing me asking where to send get well cards too. Please dont send cards. I dont need your pity. However if you still feel the need to do something please just make a small donation in my name to PAAGC (People against abused garbage cans)
Oh Yeah, well im logically dented for life. And I know that was that girlfriend of yours that purposely ran into a cousin of mine down the street. Sure he shouldnt have been rolling around in the street at that time of night but it was windy out. She coulda slowed down and went around him.A lot of you have been PM'ing me asking where to send get well cards too. Please dont send cards. I dont need your pity. However if you still feel the need to do something please just make a small donation in my name to PAAGC (People against abused garbage cans)
I retract my earlier post.This jopke account = Clay Aiken.
It's all good.
I didn't see your cousin outside. Though my memory of that time frame is admittedly pretty hazy, to say the least. But please, I beg everyone, don't make a PAAGC account and/or thread.
Not a problem. Although you should've asked what kinda shape Brigette was in. Man, can that girl down some Jaeger bombs!........jk
FYP (No D in her name... everyone does it though)and LOL @ the bombs..... True Dat!j/k obv.
I only wish I had a camera for the adventure of getting to the car. Anyone see damage to an orange parking cone? Ok good.
I smell an orange cone account being created as we speak.
I didn't see your cousin outside. Though my memory of that time frame is admittedly pretty hazy, to say the least. But please, I beg everyone, don't make a PAAGC account and/or thread.
You didn't see his cousin, but u sure saw me biatch. Everyone is throwing all this love towards The Garbage Can, but everyone just glosses over The Parking Sign. Sure...u he got whacked pretty good, but it pales in comparison to what I have to go through. Not only did Kurt kick me over...but my inside filled w/ cigarette butts and garbage went flying everywhere. Not to mention I have to stay outside in this schitty cold Chicago weather. Has anyone seem my friend The Orange Cone?

this sounds like a great laugh, ill keep my eyes peeled and be looking out for next time when im a little more financially soluble gents/ladies (and when ive notched up a little more on the ol' post count).By the way, i was thinking of setting up a small tourny round at mine (down in the loop) before i head back to good old england for christmas. Only like $20 buy-in or something, or .25/.50, would anyone be down for that?

the garbage can is pure genius. wheres the video of kurt kicking the garbage can or the basketball bet?

the garbage can is pure genius. wheres the video of kurt kicking the garbage can or the basketball bet?
Phuck U TB17....no love for The Parking Sign?
LOL....we were wondering how that damage occured outside...I didn't remember it on the way in.
Yeah and I see you didn't take a 2nd to pick a brother up did u?