Seattle Mariners

AS you all know the seattle Mariners are vary good at the art of choking when it becomes crunch time WHen they godown they streach they crumbel ...... IS this due to pitching staff?? poor coaching staff???? or allaround the next curse of the bambino?? i really dont know BUT IT MAKES ME SICK EVERY year come feb 28th I recive new hope a new start fresh slate. and every year come october SOME HOW THEY VANISH slip thew the fingers I really dont know what happens All i know is they keep me hopeing I have been watching this group of professinals FALL TO PEACE`s and i dont no who to blam but bill bavsi ''GM'' 15.5 mill a year for sexson LOL

AS you all know the seattle Mariners are vary good at the art of choking when it becomes crunch time WHen they godown they streach they crumbel ...... IS this due to pitching staff?? poor coaching staff???? or allaround the next curse of the bambino?? i really dont know BUT IT MAKES ME SICK EVERY year come feb 28th I recive new hope a new start fresh slate. and every year come october SOME HOW THEY VANISH slip thew the fingers I really dont know what happens All i know is they keep me hopeing I have been watching this group of professinals FALL TO PEACE`s and i dont no who to blam but bill bavsi ''GM'' 15.5 mill a year for sexson LOL
ThIs hAs nothIng to do wiTh the MARiners, but it BOthered me a LitTle bit that sometImes you used UPpEr case LEtters for the whole word to stat a sentence, but for others you did not. And you did not use upper case letters for "I" or names.

Your right it was a vary good year for baseball. And there were many other good teams SHOWSTOPER u know noting obv... Ive read ur post LOL you think that the awards they give out To the players have something to due with the post seasion !!!! ROTF and u Really have nothing good to ever ssay but moneyball Ur right they played great. then they lost 'Grover'' Mike Hardgrove'.

the Mariners are great at sucking !
ty fine sir... I FORGET HOW DID CLEAVLAND DO :club: OR THE REDs u got 2 teams dick head