Qq A Nasty Board

PokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (3 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Preflop: Hero is SB with qc.gif, qs.gif. Button calls, Hero raises, BB calls, Button calls.Flop: (6 SB) ad.gif, kd.gif, ah.gif(3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, Button bets, Hero folds, BB folds.Final Pot: 3 BBIs this a weak fold? Should i bet C/betting here?I'm never really sure what's the best line to take here.

Bet the flop. There's only 5 cards in the deck that could have hit the flop here. What are you scared of?Honestly, the best way is probably to check/call down, and play wa/wb. But I wouldn't think a bet here is bad, because of the flush draw.

I only consider checking if I plan on calling down.Because once we check, we are representing a weak hand.And if Villains have this read on us, then their bet does not necessarily mean strength.So we could certainly still be ahead.If we bet out and are raised, then we can view their aggression as more genuine.And can consider dumping. --CM

I'm pretty sure I'm bet/folding this flop instead of check/folding. Plenty of the time people will call you with small pairs or suited connectors, or hands like QJ and you'll win this hand on the flop, instead of risking having it taken away from you. I really hate checking this.