Ept Dublin Welcome Party

Prove It!!
Yeah honestly...I really hope Bryan S. from Pokerstars support comes on here and posts a defense of the PokerStars promotional gear. I really think she is over valuing her 'skills' in comparison to something like a red and black pokerstars baseball (wsop 2006), or my treasured Greg Raymer bobble head doll.
Yeah honestly...I really hope Bryan S. from Pokerstars support comes on here and posts a defense of the PokerStars promotional gear. I really think she is over valuing her 'skills' in comparison to something like a red and black pokerstars baseball (wsop 2006), or my treasured Greg Raymer blow job love doll.
FYP

Can I have a blow job if I give you high limit cash game poker lessons? I'm pretty God Damned good looking too.??

...promotional crap??? Come on, guys! My BJs are worth much more than that!DonĀ“t you normally brag about having other things?...and is this called dirty table talk now?
How bout a Coors Light Beer Cozy and an Omaha Steak refrigerator magnet. But remember I am only asking to watch.I would expect the others to pony up at least Full Tilt Jersey or Phil Hellmuth signature hat for the actual deed.
How bout a Coors Light Beer Cozy and an Omaha Steak refrigerator magnet. But remember I am only asking to watch.I would expect the others to pony up at least Full Tilt Jersey or Phil Hellmuth signature hat for the actual deed.
I like the refrigerator magnet though... :club:
Yeah honestly...I really hope Bryan S. from Pokerstars support comes on here and posts a defense of the PokerStars promotional gear. I really think she is over valuing her 'skills' in comparison to something like a red and black pokerstars baseball (wsop 2006), or my treasured Greg Raymer bobble head doll.
stop bragging about all your comped gifts :club: ps thread delivers
stop bragging about all your comped gifts :club: ps thread delivers
Oh, you mean like my set of Bay 101 playing cards with DN as the king of hearts that they gave us a few years ago? Ok, if you insist. :)Sigh, anyway I lied...I won my seat late to PCA last year so I didn't get the care package that included the PS Hawaiian shirt...You should have seen the devestated look on my face when the lady told me I wasn't going to get a bunch of useless crap that I'd have to stuff in my bags somehow on the trip home. Truly tragic.