say you are sitting in a single table tourney and you are short stacked, you have a7 suited and the flop comes 654 two of them of your suit you are utg you bet about a fourth of your stack, and the next guy raises you over half your stack and a maniac who is looser than j-lo puts you all inn do you call? I mean you have ace high and a double draw, your the favorite over any draw other than a made straight with 87.

Short stacked means you take chances.We would need more info (position, chip counts, payment structure) to properly comment, but as a genenal rule, once Im in a multi-draw situation, especially one with an overcard, and Im short stacked, Im in hoping for a hit and a major upswing in chips. If not, thems the breaks.Dev

the description of your situation is quite vague to say the least, but i think this is a rather easy call, you likely have at worst 15 outs for your straight and flush, or better yet some more with your A and 7. This is just the situation that you were looking for, you are short stacked flopped a huge draw with 2 overcards, you have got to call, and if he hadnt gone all in before you, you should reraise the inital raiser all in

the description of your situation is quite vague to say the least, but i think this is a rather easy call, you likely have at worst 15 outs for your straight and flush, or better yet some more with your A and 7. This is just the situation that you were looking for, you are short stacked flopped a huge draw with 2 overcards, you have got to call, and if he hadnt gone all in before you, you should reraise the inital raiser all in
well I did go all inn and the first guy had 77 for a straight draw and a pair the third guy had a 10 os?turn ten river tenlolso the guy with a ten percent chance took it down but I was the favorite when I got all Inn so...just wondering if you guys would do the same
...but I was the favorite when I got all Inn so...
That says it all doesn't it? You were already invested, and getting good odds. You correctly assessed that you had more pot equity than anyone else at the table. What more could you want from A7s? This flop is pretty much IDEAL. Unless you're in a tournament on the bubble, this is an easy call.
...but I was the favorite when I got all Inn so...
That says it all doesn't it? You were already invested, and getting good odds. You correctly assessed that you had more pot equity than anyone else at the table. What more could you want from A7s? This flop is pretty much IDEAL. Unless you're in a tournament on the bubble, this is an easy call.
Totally agreement. You're getting a chance to triple up here, going in as the fav... perfect situation.