did i extract the maximum?

Decided to play some lower limits after some struggles this afternoon - this is a hand from $.5/$1 on FTP.I just want to know if I got the very best possible on this monster! It was a gold mine hand, and I wanted to tap it for the max.Dealt a BB special of A :D K :) UTG calls, UTG+1 raises, MP1 calls, Button calls, SB calls, I three-bet from the BB, everyone calls! 18 SB so far. Flop: 8 :) 6 :D 9 :) I check. It's checked around to the Button, who bets. SB calls, I decide just to call and hope for overcalls, and pop it on the turn. UTG raises, 2 folds, Button and SB call. I now three-bet; UTG caps and all four call. 34 SB. Turn: 8 :) 6 :) 9 :club: 10 :D .I check raise UTG, who finally slows down and just calls, along with both of the others. 25 BB. River: 8 :) 6 :) 9 :) 10 :) K :) I bet, UTG and SB call.UTG shows 88, SB shows QQ. Final pot: 28 BB. Any chance for a bigger pot, or did I do my best?

There's an argument that could be made that your check raising UTG prevented him from betting out at the river. Eh. I like the way you played this hand, you can't let the board pair on the river cheaplyNH

I hate the flop check since you're the PF 3bettor. just bet it out. YOu've really been doing FPS lately. it would've been realy bad if the board paired. just stop the FPS and you'll be fine