Pokerstars Deposit Bonus

This may already been posted somewhere, but didnt see it ....Poker Stars deposit bonus options come about as often as Hailey's Comet so if you were thinking of depositing here is an excellent opportunity .....Dear dna4ever ,The largest poker tournament series held online is finally here – The 6th Annual PokerStars World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP)!To celebrate the arrival of this year’s WCOOP, we’re offering a WCOOP Deposit Bonus. Make your next real money deposit between September 14 at 14:00 ET and September 20 at 23:59 ET for a 25% bonus up to $125*. Enter “wcoop2007” in the bonus code field of the cashier when making your qualifying deposit.Do you think you have what it takes to win a coveted WCOOP bracelet? To make your mark on the online poker world, enter our satellites or buy-in directly and play.Frequent Player Point, cash and Sit & Go satellites to each WCOOP event are running around the clock, so make sure that you register and win your seat.Last year’s WCOOP boasted an impressive 18 events and $10 million in guaranteed prize pools. The 2007 installment will exceed the 2006 WCOOP with 23 events and a collective prize pool of at least $15 million guaranteed.PokerStars is rewarding our loyal players and awarding $1.5 million worth of WCOOP seats via FPP satellites. Put your FPPs to great use and earn your seat in the world’s largest online tournament series. Visit our FAQ for more details.For detailed information on the WCOOP events schedule, prizes and their structures, please visit www.pokerstars.com/wcoop/. Satellites to the WCOOP Main Events are located under the Events>WCOOP tab in your PokerStars game lobby.Qualify for your favorite event today and compete for your share of the biggest prize pool in online poker – only at PokerStars.Play well,The PokerStars Team* To earn the 25% deposit bonus, a player must earn 15 Base Frequent Player Points (FPP) per bonus dollar (example: to earn a $125 bonus you must earn 1875 Base FPPs). To receive your bonus, you must earn the required Base FPPs within 6 months of your qualifying deposit.To earn the entire $125 bonus, your first eligible deposit during the bonus period must be for $500 or more. For full bonus details click here.

Awesome!Now I just have to figure out how to get $500 on there, clear the boney and get a check. That's worth the $125, yes?
I can help you clear your boney and get a check, u have my # still right? :club:
I can help you clear your boney and get a check, u have my # still right? :club:
Oh, I love your dirty talk.Soooooo, I just tried to make some deposits using CC. I knew this wouldn't work, but it was worth a try. After getting a visa and mastercard declined due to my CC not allowing gaming transaction, a chat screen popped up from Stars asking if they could help. NICE. I had no idea they offered this service. So, I ask him to just credit my acct with a $125 bonus since he can see that I haven't missed a bonus in years and I always cash the deposit out immediatly after clearing the bonus. Also, I told him to look at my acct and see the recent withdraws I've made along with my acct balance and he'll see that the $500 won't change anything in what I'll continue to play. Dude didn't bite and said no.Anyhoo, I'll be stopping by Walmart tomorrow to get the stoopid MoneyGram, clear the bonus and request a $500 check. It's times like these that make me lament the whole Neteller debacle.
Gee......that would be super if Echecks still worked..........Ughhhhhh !
Yeah WTF is up with that just tried to throw some coin on. FTMFECBCSMF!!

This is pretty simple. Once you make the deposit, it's almost instant.MoneyGram is an international money transfer service. There are approximately 100,000 MoneyGram agent locations worldwide. MoneyGram ExpressPayment is a service offered by MoneyGram that allows you to send cash from any MoneyGram agent location directly to your PokerStars account. MoneyGram has some great benefits for you as a player: • Cheaper Fees, only a $9.99 flat fee per transaction • Faster Processing, credited within 30 minutes• Deposit as little as $50 or up to $2500 (one transaction per 24 hours period only) In order to deposit using MoneyGram, click on the CashTransfer Express payment Logo in the PokerStars Cashier and enter the amount of your deposit. Once you click on ‘Submit’ you will see a sample of the ‘Cash Transfer Express Payment and receive an account number, Receiver Code, a Company Code, and other instructions. An email with this information will be sent to your registered address along with all the instructions you need.If you have entered all of the information correctly, your deposit will appear in your PokerStars account automatically within 30 minutes. There is no need to email us with your deposit information. If you do not receive your funds within 30 minutes, it’s possible that your deposit information was entered incorrectly. If that happens, please email us at mg@pokerstars.com with your deposit details so we can attempt to verify your deposit.To find the MoneyGram location that is closest to you visit:http://www.moneygram.com/eFindUs/findUs.doAdditional information for MoneyGram and other deposit options can be found at:http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/real-money/moneygram/Thank you for choosing PokerStars Regards,HostJoseAPokerStars Deposit Assistance Department