Anyone Else Having E-check Issues?

I sent through a withdraw request on Stars on August 30th for $2,500. They gave me two options for getting my money: Electronically thru E-Check, or paper check. At first I thought paper check would be best but then I figured it would be easier and faster for it to come electronically. Well fast forward to this week, my money still isn't in my account and I seem to be getting the run around from Stars support. I heard of others having issues with E-check. Is anyone having similar issues? I'm starting to get irritated.When it comes to me depositing money, it's never an issue of them taking my money, but when I have some success and want to cash out, it's a PITA.

It's not much, but stars got back to me last night on it atleast... again, not much info but shows they know theres an issue...and hopefully it's something that will be fixed to allow users to be able to use them again...Hello Bob,Thank you for contacting PokerStars.I can confirm that we are currently experiencing problems with the eCheck deposit method. We are working to remedy this situation, however I am unable to speculate as to when this issue will be resolved.I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for your continued patience in this matter.In the meantime if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.Thank you for choosing PokerStars and good luck at the tables!Regards,NathanMPokerStars Support Team----- Original Message -----From: bobjacobsenver1@yahoo.comSent: 2007/09/12 20:56:18To: support@pokerstars.comSubject: EChecks>Hello, > > I have been depositing with Echecks the last couple weeks and right now it's saying they are currently unavailable. Do you know when they will be available again? I wanted to deposit tonight. Thank you for any info!> > Bob Jacobsen> BobVersion1

I sent a request to withdraw $300.00 on 9/2 through e-check and have not seen the money either. I got my bank statement yesterday and it shows the money coming out from when I deposited the day after I deposited, but nothing going back in when I cashed out. Please let me know if you have any luck and I will do the same. Thanks.Trent

Here is the email I sent to pokerstars and the response I got. Has anyone else had this happen except for the original poster and did you get your money?Dear support team, I withdrew $300.00 from my pokerstars account on 9/2/07 (screen nameevilletrent) through e-checks since this was the method I had used to deposit just a couple of weeks earlier. It has been over 2 weeks and the money still has not showed up in my bank account. I was just wondering if there was a problem with e-checks because I see you can't deposit that way at this point, or do I need to try something else to get my money. If I could just get the money put back onto my pokerstars account, that would be fine also. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thank you, Trent Warren evilletrentAnd their reply:Hello Trent,Thank you for writing.Unfortunately eChecks is currently unavailable as you have noted. Wedon't have a specific time frame in which said method will once again be upand running for players to use. We apologize for the inconvenience but restassure we are working to have eChecks once again available as soon as possible. As for your cashout, said request was made on 9/2/2007 at 2:58:20 AMfor $300.00 and approved on our side on 9/5/2007 at 10:08:33 AM. Keep in mind that it may take several business days for the funds youhave cashed out from your PokerStars account balance to be credited intoyour eCheck bank account balance.The transaction in question has been processed and approved on our end,currently it's in eChecks hands to credit your account. Unfortunatelywe don't have any control over this stage of the process. Rest assure you should have access to your funds shortly.I hope this has answered your question. If there's anything else we mayassist you with, feel free to let us know.Regards,Dan CPokerStars Support Team