Stange Line From Oop Villian

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($79.55)Hero ($125.50)MP ($39.55)CO ($48.20)Button ($41.50)SB ($51.95)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 5s.gif, 5d.gif. Hero calls $0.50, 3 folds, SB raises to $2, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.50.Flop: ($4.50) 4d.gif, 7c.gif, 6c.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3, SB raises to $6, Hero calls $3.Turn: ($16.50) qh.gif(2 players)SB bets $6, Hero calls $6.River: ($28.50) 4s.gif(2 players)SB bets $28.5, Hero folds.Final Pot: $28.50SB was fairly new to the table, no real reads on him yet. I'm just not sure about this hand. Preflop I put villian on a big pair or AK-AQ type hand. I discounted a big pair after checking the flop, then I get min raised. Its a screwed up line for a big pair to check min raise the flop OOP. Anything that hit a set on this board probably isn't raising from the SB like he did. Safe play is obviously fold becuase what do I beat. I don't know, this almost feels like a bad bluff with AK? I can't put the villian on a hand given his line.

I really don't know what villain has here, but I do know this - at these levels, a big river bet = big hand.
Yeah, i'm not really trying to justify a call here. With no read folding is probably the only logical play. I just can't put the villian on a hand and its kind of bothering me. No problems with flop or turn?
Yeah, i'm not really trying to justify a call here. With no read folding is probably the only logical play. I just can't put the villian on a hand and its kind of bothering me. No problems with flop or turn?
I play it the same.

I think he has AK suited.He check raises for value and as a semi bluff, then sets the price by betting a third of the pot on the turn, which in turn also lets you draw cheaply, then he misses his draw and puts in a big bet on the river with a busted draw.Either that, or he misplayed QQ, or JJ, but I would need more info on the player. If he's not a donk and plays solid, it's AK.I think you make a mistake by calling the turn $6. I think when he bets a third of the pot there, it has to raise a serious questions and it should smell weak like a drawing hand. I either raise or fold to the turn bet. That's the play. You raise the turn, and the majority of the time you take this hand down right there. The other times, you shut down and you aren't left guessing on the river.

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)BB ($79.55)Hero ($125.50)MP ($39.55)CO ($48.20)Button ($41.50)SB ($51.95)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 5s.gif, 5d.gif. Hero calls $0.50, 3 folds, SB raises to $2, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.50.Flop: ($4.50) 4d.gif, 7c.gif, 6c.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3, SB raises to $6, Hero calls $3.Turn: ($16.50) qh.gif(2 players)SB bets $6, Hero calls $6.River: ($28.50) 4s.gif(2 players)SB bets $28.5, Hero folds.Final Pot: $28.50SB was fairly new to the table, no real reads on him yet. I'm just not sure about this hand. Preflop I put villian on a big pair or AK-AQ type hand. I discounted a big pair after checking the flop, then I get min raised. Its a screwed up line for a big pair to check min raise the flop OOP. Anything that hit a set on this board probably isn't raising from the SB like he did. Safe play is obviously fold becuase what do I beat. I don't know, this almost feels like a bad bluff with AK? I can't put the villian on a hand given his line.
yeah