Ak Utg Against A Donk-like Player

Live 2/4 10 handed. Table is full of weak players, chasing everything, but the villian is a guy who thinks he knows it all, trying to explain odds (and getting them mostly wrong) but plays all kinds of hands (any suited, weak aces), likes to bet draws, middle pairs, but wull only raises when he thinks he has the best hand. Not a total donk, but donk-like. Hero is utg w/ Ac KhHero raises, mp1, mp3, lp, BB(villian) callsFlop: 10c 9c QsBB bets, hero raises, mp2 calls, lp calls, BB callsTurn: 6hBB betsHero?I can see him betting the flop with maybe a flush draw, or a queen, but his turn bet makes me think he has a made hand, and since I got just a gutshot and two overs, is it worth a call?

The flop raise is probably the most debatable.If he's semi-smart, a flop bet with a flush draw sucks.The good news is, on the turn, you've got 3 outs to the nuts.However, we're only getting 9.25-1 on the turn call, and we aren't nearly closing the action. The plus side is, that turn is a blank, mostly, except for 78 hitting, but with loose-passives behind you, you don't get raised very often, I'd imagine.Even then, the odds aren't enough to draw to the 3 outs alone, so we'd need to have our overs worth about 2 outs on average. Do we really think he's doing this with a single pair?If he's got something like AQ or KQ, we're probably still getting the odds to call though. It's not a great spot, mind you.

I fold due to our positio here, on the turn.I like the flop raise because we'd love to have better position on the turn.We have gut shot + nbdfd + shady oversNot knowing what kind of action will happen behind us in an A/K fall on river, makes me want to fold now.I think we put in 1 losing bet too often on river, and have to decide to fold for one more in a 16 BB pot when it's popped behind us.

you're going to have 2 or 3 people calling two bets behind you almost every single time given the descriptions.then, even if the douchebag doesnt donk the turn, one of the dumb passive cunts is going to bet just because they've been checked to.so your chances of getting a free card are slim to none.you stand little chance of cleaning up outs either. people are probably never folding a pair with an A or K kicker, never folding a flush draw, and never folding any straight draws that your pair outs may complete.the fact that everyone is passive behind you is a good thing because it means you're likely to only have to put one bet in on the flop if you call. so just call. then you get to dump it on the turn unimproved without a problem because the pot isnt unnecessarily big.