Flush Draw Facing Large Reraise

My first post so here goes.I have just arrived at this table, and haven't even seen a full orbit yet so I don't have any solid reads on anyone.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)MP ($1.69)CO ($0.54)Hero ($3.60)SB ($5.26)BB ($6.85)UTG =#A500AF(Villain)/ ($2.87)Preflop: Hero is Button with td.gif, qd.gif. UTG =#A500AF(Villain)/ calls $0.02, MP calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.08, 2 folds, UTG =#A500AF(Villain)/ calls $0.06, MP folds, CO folds.Flop: ($0.23) 5d.gif, 7d.gif, ac.gif(2 players)Villain bets $0.08, Hero raises to $0.31, Villain calls $0.23.Turn: ($0.85) js.gif(2 players)Villain checks, Hero bets $0.5, Villain raises to $2.48, Hero...What should I do here? Did I play this ok so far? I am by nature a very tight (squeek-squeek) passive player, and am trying to rework my game (mind) to be more loose and aggressive. All input is greatly appreciated.

I might check behind on the turn here.Otherwise, it's a straight pot odds thing, as played.$1.98 to call, and the pot is $3.83.We've got 10-12 outs, 10 at the worst if he's got a set/two pair.With 46 unseen cards, we need to be getting 3.6-1 for out worst case scenario.In this case, it's 2.93-1. So, on that alone, it's a fold.I was gonna factor in implied odds, but he looks like he's all in, right?

I'd usually check behind on the turn.As played, you're getting just under 2-1 to call, but you're a 3-1 underdog to hit your straight or flush. So fold.If villain had more money behind him and I thought I would get paid off I'd call.Zach, either my math or your math is off. Advice is the same though, so I guess it doesn't matter much.

I might check behind on the turn here....I was gonna factor in implied odds, but he looks like he's all in, right?
So the 1/3 pot bet by villain then the call of the pot size raise on the flop followed by a check on the turn should have scared me? Should I not have bet the .50 into a .85 pot after his check? Like I said I'm trying to train myself to be more aggressive, was this just dumb? Should I have learned what I needed to learn by his call on the flop? And yes, he is all in at this point.

Depends on the villain, really.If you think he's likely to call the flop and then fold the turn, ok, but there isn't much that we're ahead of that's calling the flop, and most of the time, in these games, they're not folding the turn.You gave it a shot with the semi bluff on the flop, and it didn't work, I'd take my free card and hope to improve to win the pot.

I think if stacks were deeper, then a turn bet is much better.However, since villain's stack is so small, we can't profitably call a raise on the turn.

the re raise in position w/ the draw on the flop is cool. And the nice thing is it'll buy you a free turn a lot of times. This is one of those times where you picked up more outs but can't fade the re raise so checking that turn is awesome.

if you're betting the turn it's because you're calling the raise/shove... otherwise take the free card, you've got 1/3 of the deck to win it... i do enjoy the fact that you've represented a great deal of strength in this hand but the point of the reraise on the flop was to get him to fold... as zach said, after he didn't, you need to reevaluate your situation in this hand & hope to hit your draw...you bricked the turn, but not entirely as you picked up 3 more outs w/ a draw to the nuts... and he checked for you... honestly, in this specific hand i'm just trying to get there & taking the free card... i doubt he's folding even if you pot the turn at this point (and as we can see he didn't) and he's made the SEVERE mistake of giving any draw (& you have pretty much all of them) the perfect opportunity to complete... you should capitalize on that, as it's OBV your pair outs aren't good here (unless he had like 6d8d or 4d6d) and you're going to have to complete one of your draws to win this hand... that way you don't bloat the pot further & run the risk of putting yourself in the same situation you found yourself in this specific time - where you have a shyttie decision to make for a lot of money (relatively speaking, of course), w/ a lot of outs, w/ one card to come... i like checking behind on the turn & folding unimproved on the river... fucc it fire again if the river bricks & he checks.. obv fold if he shovels though...

You've raised the flop and your opponent called. He limped pf so its tough to give him credit for a big ace, but he could have something like a suited ace rag, or a draw, or a set.He gives you a free card on the turn, which is a nice reason to raise a draw in position on the flop. Take your free card. You have SO many outs, and its absolutely horrendous for you if he pushes the turn on you. This hand is mostly about understanding stack sizes. He isn't very deep, and he is check/shoving any ace on you on the turn. he might even check/shove a worse flush draw like 89d.As played, if he's all in, you just have to let it go.Mark