Same weak/passive table. Lots of limping going on.Hero is BB with 7 6o6 limpers to the flop.Flop: 7 7 3 Hero bets, gets 4 callersTurn: 7Hero bets, gets 4 callersRiver: AHero?Now I know I probably should've just checked/called all the way down to the river, since i flopped trips, but somewhere in my scared mind, I'm thinking someone has a 7 with a better kicker, which of course was moot after the turn. Should i have c/c the turn to make more money? I'm having trouble trying to make the tricky sneaky moves that you guys seem to do at will to get the most bets in the middle.

You bet and got 4 callers on the flop and the turn. An ace just hit the river.Bet again. Any ace will call you, any pocket pair might call, a 3 might call...I think the best way to get the maximum money in a hand like this is to just bet right out. Play it straight forward. If you check you risk people checking, afraid of quads.I dunno if what I typed made any sense... It's late. What I'm trying to say is sometimes you're better off just playing it completely straight forward. It worked this hand.

Doesn't look like there are really any situations in which you should be playing your hand slower. The river is perfect for you. I hesitate and bet slightly out of rhythm, and hope you get a call, and a raise from an Ace. Then you get on the train to 3-town.Wang

Don't play scared.I don't get this post. You have quads, right?c/c'ing the flop is the most retarded thing you can do. Lead 95% of the time, c/r 5% of the time, or something like that, usually just lead because we don't want to force 2 cold on the field if the button bets the flop, or whatever. Usually lead so you can 3-bet. Don't be afraid of the cooler on the flop.The turn is obv gin, lead/3-bet/cap/7-bet, etc.River is easy lead/3-town.