Ak Vs Apparent Maniac

Absolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $3/$66 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with A :club: K :D UTG calls, 2 folds, Button raises, SB 3-bets, Hero caps, UTG calls, Button calls all-in $4.5, SB calls.Flop: 4 :D 4 :D A :) (15.5SB, 3 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: 14SB, Sidepot 1: 1.5SB)SB bets, Hero raises, UTG calls, SB 3-bets, Hero caps, UTG calls, SB calls.Turn: 6 :D (13.75BB, 3 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: 7BB, Sidepot 1: 6.75BB)SB bets, Hero calls, UTG calls.River: 5 :) (16.75BB, 3 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: 7BB, Sidepot 1: 9.75BB)SB bets, Hero calls...Ummm.. villain was relatively new to the table. He ended up running at 80/30/1.8 over 119 hands. This was pretty early in his session, I think though. I hadn't seen him doing anything that was overly maniacal, but I was getting the sense he was crazy, and/or on a little bit of tilt.Does anyone put in more bets?I suppose, since his range is so large, he could have a 4, but other than that, I'm only afraid of AA, right?Also, SB is loose passive, and probably not a concern in this pot. Maybe a flush draw, but his range is enourmous.Finally, in accordance with a propbet with navybuttons, I'm required to post 2 hands/day in addition to playing a minimum number of hands, so, if my posts are not interesting, it's because I don't play interesting hands, lol.

zachthere's a 3rd player in, u gotta pop the turn w/tptk and charge him the max for drawingw/tptk at 3/6, i'm popping the turn HU as well vs. a new playeryou're really only afraid of Aces here
well said
Does anyone put in more bets?
Villain's turn lead certainly screams a monster hand.But there just aren't that many hands that we trail.So I want to push once more.With a 3rd player involved, the decision becomes much easier.I raise again on the turn.We hope to see an overplayed AQ.I expect to see something that crushes our one-pair.--CM
lol A9o.Yay tilting.Oh, and UTG folded the river. I was sure I'd screwed up and let him catch his flush cheaply. No idea wtf he could have had.
Nice table selection.

Play on a small site like Absolute for 6 months, and recognize who to avoid, who to sit with, what position to sit in, etc. Leave games when the LAGTAGs come fill in the seats vacated by the busted fish, leave games when your relative position sucks. Leave games when your image sucks, and you're being played back at relentlessly, etc.

Play on a small site like Absolute for 6 months, and recognize who to avoid, who to sit with, what position to sit in, etc. Leave games when the LAGTAGs come fill in the seats vacated by the busted fish, leave games when your relative position sucks. Leave games when your image sucks, and you're being played back at relentlessly, etc.
teach me how to run PT while playing at AP without it freezing everytime PT loads in data. :club:
Eh, gl with that. PT slows everything down for me too. Doesn't freeze AP, but I can't go near PT when it's importing.
Thanks, it's just really frustrating because AP has some nice fish and with the RB and resizable tables it's a great place to play but I if I can't use GameTime/PT while playing then I can't really get any info unless I take notes (I do but not great ones)