Don't have hand converter, will remember this as best I canBB=.10Hero is sitting at about $3 in the BB. J-8s.4s-7-9sFlop comes and I pick up a spade draw and a gutshot, everyone bets .30, I call.Turn comes a 6, now I have a DBB and a spade draw. I bet .30, 2 people ahead of me go all in.I figure I've got 15 outs and I call. Figured I was getting better than 3-1 and the math dictated it.Thoughts?

Don't have hand converter, will remember this as best I canBB=.10Hero is sitting at about $3 in the BB. J-8s.4s-7-9sFlop comes and I pick up a spade draw and a gutshot, everyone bets .30, I call.Turn comes a 6, now I have a DBB and a spade draw. I bet .30, 2 people ahead of me go all in.I figure I've got 15 outs and I call. Figured I was getting better than 3-1 and the math dictated it.Thoughts?
more info plz, preferable # of people preflop and other betting rounds, how much they move all-in for.and how much in pit to call the all-ins, and 15 outs is a very good number of out to work with and its easy to get odds with that many outs. so a call is probably the right move, but im still not knowing everything.

if the math dictated it, then the call is fine of coursei think i would have just raised the flop and tried to get my money in there, you have a monster draw and either want to take it down right now or build a pot for the times you hit your draw, and raising could accomplish either objectiveand if you go bust, it's only $3

if the math dictated it, then the call is fine of coursei think i would have just raised the flop and tried to get my money in there, you have a monster draw and either want to take it down right now or build a pot for the times you hit your draw, and raising could accomplish either objectiveand if you go bust, it's only $3
agreed. but i also want to make a point of this. its only $3. but if your playing at a higher limit i not sure if you can make this call so easy. here is my reasoning. first off you have 2 people move all in. so someone could have a straight already sense it was unraise, 5-8 kinda unlikely though(sense it should be folded preflop). also sense someone was willing to call a all in or move all in they might me drawing to the nuts with an Ax suited(or even a Kx Qx suited witch beat you) so you might have to think you need the 10 witch is not spades to win. you can also probably win with pairing the jack.also if you hit a non spade 5 you could win or split.

Before someone else says it, you shouldn't be sat with 30 of a possible 100 BB. If you hit a monster, you're not going to get the optimum amount, and you leave yourself limited options with such a small stack, especially when it comes to bluffing.