Interesting River Decision

end of a HORSE SnG (though this is about a LHE hand, and would be interesting in a ring game, i dont think it should be moved to tourney Zach)villain was by far the second best player at the table aside from me, but not good by any stretchpoor him, we started HU by playing my two best games, stud hi/lo and LHE. playing stud hi/lo he was very readable. raised with something good, called with drawing hands, and folded everything elsestarting out hold em he was fairly passive until i showed a "bluff" in which i correctly value bet K high to the river, then c/c and he rivered a pair. he has shown down K7o and Q8s type hands without raising preflop. a few hands before this i raised his big blind 3 hands in a row, and he started playing back some. he 3-bet A5o and bet the whole way UI. he was a big more aggro for the past few hands until this hand:we both have about 11-12 big bets, fwiwblinds 300/600RISE is BB with K9opf: villain raises, RISE callsflop: 972 rainbowRISE checks, villain bets, RISE raises, villain callsturn: K (still rainbow)RISE bets, villain callsriver: 4RISE..... check raise or bet out, and why?

bet out, you have kept the lead the entire way post-flop, no reason to slow up now hoping to get a c/r in

what range do you guys put him on?how many hands does he call with but not bet?how many hands will he value bet if i check?how many will he check behind?how many will he fold if bet but might try to bluff with?

great place for a c/rOn that board, he isn't drawing - except 68, T8. Not thinking those raise preflop thoughDecent chance K+FaceOrAce hit the turnHe called the turn with somethingNow that pot is to tempting to not fire at with a missed straight draw or value bet with a KQ.While I think he may occasionally check behind with hands he calls, like A7, the times you get two bets in is worth it.

He called the turn with something
good pointno other comments here?everyone thinks this is a standard bet except actuary?

I bet out more often than I c/r, simply because I can't trust villains to bet for me enough.I used to be able to.Lately, all of my c/c attempts have been checked down by hands that would have called a bet. Sigh. Running bad in the river value department, I suppose.