Hero = rogerwilcoPokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is SB with A :D, K :D. 1 fold, UTG+1 raises, 3 folds, Button calls, Hero 3-bets, 1 fold, UTG+1 caps, Button folds, Hero calls.Flop: (11 SB) K :club:, 8 :), 3 :D(2 players)Hero bets, UTG+1 raises, Hero 3-bets, UTG+1 caps, Hero calls.Turn: (9.50 BB) 9 :D(2 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero calls.River: (11.50 BB) 3 :)(2 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 13.50 BB

i play it the same, though i sometimes dont 3-bet and just call down. thats usually when im running bad, though. or we have a passive villainother times, if im feeling really aggressive or running good, ill call the flop and c/r the turn. also good against aggressive villains

NH.Don't fold TPTK when you can get to SD for 2 BB, pretty much ever.
way too broad advice, obv.********in this hand, look at combos Villain may have that play this way, AK: 6 combosAA: 3 combosKK: 1 combo.If we call down we split with AK, giving us 11:5 odds to call down for the split.So calling down is goodI don't want to get fancy and try a turn c/r and get raised off a winning hand or pay dearly killing our odds to see SD, even at the risk of not charging some dufus hand.
I don't want to get fancy and try a turn c/r and get raised off a winning hand or pay dealry killing our odds to see SD, even at the risk of not charging some dufus hand.
only against aggressive villains, and im never getting raised off of my hand in those cases.
Haha, this is the worst advice ever.
:heart:Too broad, obv.In general, it's ok, but obv generalities in poker suck.I should have said "more often than not" instead of "pretty much ever", meh.
:heart:Too broad, obv.In general, it's ok, but obv generalities in poker suck.I should have said "more often than not" instead of "pretty much ever", meh.
you could say it depends on preflop and flop action, board texture, number of players in the hand on each street, pot size!, odds to improve on the river, position, reads, ... :club::D:D:D:D:)