I just downloaded the complete series, and I forgot just how much of my early life's creative euphemized cursing is owed to Little Pete. That show it still the tits, and if you watched it as a kid, I recommend revisiting it.

I remember the days of Nickelodeon when they had the Pete & Pete shorts. Those were slightly amusing, but when they got the series, they created one of the most creative and endearing sitcoms in history. It's so ridiculously character rich and quirky. It's a shame the series wasn't able to run longer than it did. I recall the end being somewhat sporadically drawn out. And then for years, they were completely absent from TV and video. As soon as I came across the torrents a couple of years ago, I grabbed them up. Unlike some other shows that I liked durng that period, they hold up to the test of time.

My favorite was the bully, I think he was nicknamed "papercut", because he would play roshambo and always throw paper. ANd people were so scared of getting beat up if he lost they always threw rock. But not little Pete. The scene where he throws scissors twice in a row is priceless.Great show.

My favorite was the bully, I think he was nicknamed "papercut", because he would play roshambo and always throw paper. ANd people were so scared of getting beat up if he lost they always threw rock. But not little Pete. The scene where he throws scissors twice in a row is priceless.
Papercut was only really featured in that three episode arc. Pit Stain got some decent coverage too. Endless Mike was really the most recurrent bully.
Papercut was only really featured in that three episode arc. Pit Stain got some decent coverage too. Endless Mike was really the most recurrent bully.
Yeah, Endless Mike was somewhat more of a developed character, too, which is rare for a bully in that show. Then there's Pit Stain...It's amazing how they were able to create such a bizarre alternate reality without any special effects. Yeah, but rewatching this brings me back to every Saturday afternoon/night of my childhood, even memories of waiting for Hey Dude! to be over so something that wasn't boring could come on.