Hello I am new here but I have lurked around for about a monthI only play live poker but I do want to play online, I heard Pokerstars or Fulltilt would be the best for thatmy questions are were would I be able to find bonuses I only plan on depositing $250also whats the best method to deposit onto the siteany help would be appreciatedDr.D'Lite

which site has better tournaments I usually play in the 20-50 dollar range I just want to play somewhere for fun I dont really care if I lose Im still just learning the game but I am very interested in it

well I just tried to deposit onto pokerstars but i my card wont go through
try the search function and look up threads on what you need to do to deposit online. For the love of all that is holy please don't make another thread on that subject.If you're in Canada and have online banking, you can insta-transfer at stars.

Full Tilt will take your Visa card

try the search function and look up threads on what you need to do to deposit online. For the love of all that is holy please don't make another thread on that subject.If you're in Canada and have online banking, you can insta-transfer at stars.
Tell me more ...
Tell me more ...
usemybank option in the teller at stars....takes u to a drop down menu...select ur bank......enter account# and password (not PIN, password u have on account) answer security question......xfer dollars.....don't know if it works the other way ISAP
usemybank option in the teller at stars....takes u to a drop down menu...select ur bank......enter account# and password (not PIN, password u have on account) answer security question......xfer dollars.....don't know if it works the other way ISAP
Thank you for your assistance.