Weeeeeeeeee. Cashed out with $35 on a .02/.05 table. Mostly Ryaland's.
lol glasstapaments..
Weeeeeeeeee. Cashed out with $35 on a .02/.05 table. Mostly Silent's.
FYPBut I'm up to $20 on the .01/.02 LOLOLOL
lol glasstapaments..
Sorry. If Ryland was a fish, what kind of fish would he be? I would say one of those sucker fishes that attaches themselves to whales.

lol @ that I played like an UBER nit cuz lol at open shoved everyhand and could not really do anything cuz thats all I had on my friends stars account and was in a 55$ mtt. If I was rolled I would of been right there flipaments and lol @ k3 doubling me up sick

lol @ that I played like an UBER nit cuz lol at open shoved everyhand and could not really do anything cuz thats all I had on my friends stars account and was in a 55$ mtt. If I was rolled I would of been right there flipaments and lol @ k3 doubling me up sick
BAN
Sorry. If Ryland was a fish, what kind of fish would he be? I would say one of those sucker fishes that attaches themselves to whales.
Whatever kind of fish that hangs out with big name pro poker players, and designs myspace pages.
Nice job on your myspace page. How much would I have to pay you to set an awesome one up for me?sw
I love you.

I just want to apologize for this...jballer20 said, "Silent"jballer20 said, "I have K3"SilentPhenom said, "ORLY"jballer20 said, "call to post it on FCP"jballer20 said, "I swear"jballer20 said, "call"jballer20 said, "I will prove it is rags"jballer20: raises $4.88 to $4.93 and is all-inSilentPhenom: calls $4.88*** FLOP *** [As 8s Ah]jballer20 said, "K3"SilentPhenom said, "SHIPLEEE"jballer20 said, "no joke u"*** TURN *** [As 8s Ah] [9c]*** RIVER *** [As 8s Ah 9c] [Kd]SilentPhenom said, "o gooooood"*** SHOW DOWN ***jballer20: shows [3c Ks] (two pair, Aces and Kings)

I just want to apologize for this...jballer20 said, "Silent"jballer20 said, "I have K3"SilentPhenom said, "ORLY"jballer20 said, "call to post it on FCP"jballer20 said, "I swear"jballer20 said, "call"jballer20 said, "I will prove it is rags"jballer20: raises $4.88 to $4.93 and is all-inSilentPhenom: calls $4.88*** FLOP *** [As 8s Ah]jballer20 said, "K3"SilentPhenom said, "SHIPLEEE"jballer20 said, "no joke u"*** TURN *** [As 8s Ah] [9c]*** RIVER *** [As 8s Ah 9c] [Kd]SilentPhenom said, "o gooooood"*** SHOW DOWN ***jballer20: shows [3c Ks] (two pair, Aces and Kings)
Now I hate you.

ENGLISH ************!!! Do you speak it?BTW, there is no way you are ballin online but won't give up your screen name. You are a fake sir, and I am almost leaning toward the fact that you are maybe some elaborate joke someone made a prop bet with. Why would you give everyone you messenger handles, myspace page, pictures and even show off your super sick "ride" but can't seem to offer up your screen name online? I can't win consistently, but I'm not afraid to show you my online screen name is tuckerbucket. lol at you sir, lol
After 5 years of having a brazillion accounts locked for being underage. I think I know what im doing when it comes not to leaking info ty GTFO
so you been playin since you were 12 huh... :club: spare me if I find that somewhat hard to believe lol... but good luck
After 5 years of having a brazillion accounts locked for being underage. I think I know what im doing when it comes not to leaking info ty GTFO
Didn't I see you railbirding a high stakes match asking people for $5?