Official Negreanu Open Thread - Poker Stars Edition

and is now hibernating for winter...haha
close close close callmy daughter somehow downloaded a virus onto my PC which then invited all its friends for a total of 83 virii party. After about 3 days I think I have everything fixed, but I really thought I lost all my data.Lesson learned: backup the NegO raw data online every weekI'll get the last two weeks updated before the Tuesday game.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
will there be a tourney on xmas, or new year's day?
no, the 18th/19th will be the last games for the 4th quarter
Will there be an update before christmas or new years day????
yes, last weeks and tonights/tomorrow's games will be updated this Thursday.

hehe, just got done watching Survivor, working on the standings now. Should be 30 minutes or so and I'll have everything current.Keep in mind next week is the last week for points for the 4th quarter

OK Kids. The 4th quarter final cumulative results have been updated.Congratulations to our winners!!!!!!!!!!!TUESDAY NIGHT HORSE WINNERS1 fitzinabox 650.27 - FCP Chip Set (shipping info received)2 chiefclint 543.84 - FCP Chip Set (shipping info received)3 jawalives 446.35 - FCP Chip Set (shipping info received)4 Lolli74 428.44 - FCP Track Mouse (shipping info received)5 armen13 410.78 - FCP Track Mouse (shipping info received)6 t-swing 385.18 - FCP Track Mouse (shipping info received)7 wiskyvi 380.20 - FCP Track Mouse (shipping info received)8 Mr. Sparco - FCP Track Mouse (shipping info received)9 AAsnake88 - FCP Track Mouse (shipping info received)WEDNESDAY NIGHT NLHE WINNERS1 jimrad 698.16 - FCP Chip Set (shipping info received)2 Yahkin 588.74 - FCP Chip Set (shipping info received)3 BogiePutt 574.90 - FCP Chip Set (shipping info received)4 BIGYANG 499.11 - FCP Track Mouse (shipping info received)5 Henryv150 480.08 - FCP Track Mouse (shipping info received)6 JesterSB 477.09 - FCP Track Mouse (shipping info received)7 armen13 466.13 - FCP Track Mouse (shipping info received)8 pfist3r 456.96 - FCP Track Mouse (shipping info received)9 montrealphil 454.26 - FCP Track Mouse (shipping info received)I know this is what all winners dream of .... PM DNA with your stars name, full name, and shipping address. I will update the names above with (shipping info received) as I receive your info.Congratulations once again!Each of you will advance to the the Tournament of Champions which will be sometime in mid to late January. Details will be announced as soon as available.The TOC Champion will win the grand prize of 1 hour phone consultation/coaching with Daniel Negreanu himself and the title 2007 Negreanu Open Champion. Note there will be TWO tournament of champions tourneys; one for the HORSE night and one for the NLHE night.

Ooooh I'm so PO'd!!Damn you Armen for winning Wed and bumping me from 9th to 12th somehow. (Jariso didn't help me out either.)Oh, and Armen you also bumped Brigette out of 9th in HORSE. Everyone was supposed to phone it in this last week. WTF?Mainly I'm annoyed that I'm only in the HORSE TOC and not both. On a positive note: I went 11th and 12th in HORSE and NL respectivelyBrigette went 10th and 18th.So that's not all that bad, but how am I supposed to trade for a chipset when we both get bumped out?And congrats to everyone who did win. Fitz may be the biggest luckbox in the history of HORSE. :club:

Ooooh I'm so PO'd!!Brigette went 10th and 18th.
Hehe I noticed Brigette went from 5th to 10th that last game. Lost 9th by a little over 1 point. That totally stinks. She should have registered and not played and got at least 20 - 25 points.
Hehe I noticed Brigette went from 5th to 10th that last game. Lost 9th by a little over 1 point. That totally stinks. She should have registered and not played and got at least 20 - 25 points.
Wait, she was in 5th this past week? For some reason I thought she dropped to 9th, and then got bumped off.How is that even possible? I didn't think I could go from 9th to 12th in a week either, since I played this wed.So rigged.
Wait, she was in 5th this past week? For some reason I thought she dropped to 9th, and then got bumped off.How is that even possible? I didn't think I could go from 9th to 12th in a week either, since I played this wed.So rigged.
I dont have the spreadsheet in front of me, but I'm almost positive she was 5th before this last game. final scores ...5 armen13 410.786 t-swing 385.187 wiskyvi 380.208 Mr. Sparco 376.079 AAsnake88 375.0410 chigirl05 373.86 All 5 of those people were underneath her until this last game where .....armen got 38 points this last game, tswing got 33, wiskyvi got 21, mr sparco got 23, and aasnake got 22, chigirl05 got 0This popped them all up above her. Life Tilt?
I dont have the spreadsheet in front of me, but I'm almost positive she was 5th before this last game. final scores ...5 armen13 410.786 t-swing 385.187 wiskyvi 380.208 Mr. Sparco 376.079 AAsnake88 375.0410 chigirl05 373.86 All 5 of those people were underneath her until this last game where .....armen got 38 points this last game, tswing got 33, wiskyvi got 21, mr sparco got 23, and aasnake got 22, chigirl05 got 0This popped them all up above her. Life Tilt?
Ugh, yes. I mean how ridiculous. Can't run much worse than that.
And congrats to everyone who did win. Fitz may be the biggest luckbox in the history of HORSE. :club:
QFMFT.
Ugh, yes. I mean how ridiculous. Can't run much worse than that.
Apparently you missed me and Fitz HU in Horse. :D